Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Oh okay good! I'm a fan of the 100 too, so its been nice talking to her about it as well! And yeah, vetoes being used is never fun lol. I'd love if you let me know beforehand though! But yeah, Korra definitely isn't shy about trying to influence nominations, but I also understand if you feel good with her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:42 pm

Congrats Cynthia! I know I said it on the thread but still wanted to say it privately!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:46 pm

Thanks Nessa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5