Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:32 am

I mean I obviously would prefer Nando is safe so I'll probably keep competing for a bit lolol

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:33 am

That’s fine! I def don’t want either of you feeling pressured to drop because we have our own games to think about and people we want to keep safe!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:35 am

Okay, I agree! Either way, you're good with me, and I wouldn't be going after blue Smile

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:48 am

Same here! Regardless of who wins you are good with me and I’m glad we was able to use the chaos to build a bond! This second half of the game is going to be more exciting I hope
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:56 am

Yes agreed! I think it will be, everything seems to be picking up for sure, and in the long run I think we can definitely help each other out Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:50 pm

Hi Nessa, I’m really tired I might take the BBQ$. Would you be upset if I did? I just don’t think I might last much longer. Of course if I won HOH, you’d be good with me though.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:52 pm

Oh no I won’t be upset! You’re good with me, I swear
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:53 pm

I trust you, I’m just upset that I’m so tired. You got this! Girl power! ^.^

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Yeah this is for sure brutal. I’ll be sleep all day after this ends lol

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Ok, Well I’m out I think now. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:08 am

Congratulations!! That was insanely impressive, great job! I hope ur getting some rest now omfg
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:57 pm

Hey, just curious why two from my team and none from the red or green teams? I get why you'd want to target Nando tho, so I was just wondering why Tink too? Either way, still great job with the hoh!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Because Korra is breathing down my neck to backdoor either you or Hermione (which I’m not going to do) but for me to just stay out of the feud I put up the two people I haven’t talked to at all. Me and Hermione made a deal that I wouldn’t touch red team if I won and then they all reached out to me. I also haven’t spoken to Tinkerbell once this game. Nando did reach out but it wasn’t till after I had already made nominations
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:26 pm

Okay, fair enough lol. Tinkerbell is rather inactive, so she doesn't really do a lot of reaching out for sure hehe, she barely talks to anyone. So would my last team member be unsafe as well if the veto is used? Ik you mentioned nominating Kendrick as an option but its understandable if you're just sticking to my team ofc.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:34 pm

I actually talk to Octavia a good bit. I’m a big The 100 stan so me and her talked about her character choice for a few day. If veto was used it would put me in a tough position just because I don’t want any blood on my hands or anyone thinking my moves are me picking a “side”. I would prefer they stay the same but I also know if you win veto that you have a right to take one of them off so I just really don’t know. I’d of course let you know before hand what I’m thinking. I know understand what you and Hermione meant by Korra saying and doing things that make others uneasy about what to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next