Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Yep thank you Spongebob.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:20 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Good luck during veto! idk if this helps but one of the movies is This Is Us
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:39 pm

omg no wait I got the name wrong lol one second
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Its called US
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 12:44 am

This is us Laughing. My mom watches that show. I was too late anyway. People are crazy fast. I'm sorry I was in a bad mood earlier. I was really blindsided by all of the results and I felt like people don't trust me with information.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:00 am

Lol I knew it had the word US in it. That’s the only one I knew, other’s looked familiar but I didn’t know the names. Is it a good show? Yeah that comp did finish pretty fast tbh. You didn’t know Russell was going to get tokens tossed at him? 
I personally had no clue what was going on tbh only what you were telling me but I trust the info you have given me so far.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:16 am

I had no idea, none. I was seeing in the big chat that they wanted DW to win and I was hearing Cameron was campaigning. On my life I had no idea. I spent half the night in a bad mood being short with everyone.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:51 am

Wow that sucks, at the very least you’re safe! I heard Cameron was campaigning as well by you and they told me as well they were. Do you think your 10 group may have a smaller group within that group? And that’s how things turned out the way it did
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:17 am

It's obvious. The group of 10 wants UBG gone and Pedro is in another room campaigning for Cameron to leave. You see why I find him devious?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:34 am

Yeah I see why he is! At least you notice his ways and see it and he probably doesn’t know that you know. Which is not bad for you. I thought they would have wanted Cam out just based on the HoH nominations statement lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 3:14 am

They are all over the place. How did you want to vote? I'm happy our alliance chat got busy tonight even if it was gif nonesense.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 3:38 am

I wasn’t sure that’s why I had asked w.e y’all wanted I was cool with. Lol yeah that was funny at least we all got it now kinda, still a work in progress. U wanted UBG out right?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 4:13 am

Yeah I'm good with her out. Never once talked to her.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 4:20 am

Agreed, talked to her like once or twice if I’m not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next