Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:05 pm

are you close with Pedro? but I can see how that group can be a ticking time bomb everyone there has huge personalities haha. That's true but at least ya'll have the number's for the time being but I can deff see that ticking time bomb happening soon. Maybe you need to try to create something outside of that group
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:23 pm

My alliance I am loyal to is the 5. I know right now it's not super active in there but I want to work on it each day. Pedro I'm ok with on a superficial level. He rubs me the wrong way in many aspects.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Yeah I get that plus he's in that group with you as well but i'm also ok with him too.
I'm loyal to our 5 too! hope we can build our group connection strong with time as we talk in there.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:30 pm

I think the other 3 in our group are just weirded out that we were put in that group and that you're not part of it. They probably worry you will not take it well if they tell you.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:39 pm

They haven't told me yet or even mentioned it. But I won't freak out if they tell me haha I mean I didn't freak out when you told me. I think I was pretty chill about it. Have you tried telling them to bring it up?
It would be cool tho if they told me tho because then we will be on the same page
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:53 pm

Only to Syd and she said we should tell you. I'm sure the others would say the same, probably just scared to be the one to bring it up. You have an hour left. I hope you have your stuff figured out.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:59 pm

You or Syd should try to bring it up to them and see what they think. I know Jim has told me he is solid to the 5 of us but hasn't mentioned the 10 haha. Wow the time went by so quick I haven't even noticed yet haha. I think I know what i want to do, I'll let you know before I do it of course
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:09 pm

You don't have to but I would appreciate it. Buffy seems equally dedicated to this alliance, I think we're solid.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Thats nice to know! And okay I'll let u know!
Thoughts on giving Jim tokens?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:51 pm

I think they will be wasted so it could have its advantages. I have not heard one other person say they are giving him tokens. Sorry got distracted by Survivor.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:55 pm

It's okay! I just thought about it since I believe that's one of the people you mentioned to give some to from out group. I think I will give my votes to UTB
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 10:25 pm

She really fucked you all over affraid
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Who's all? lol I was told she needed votes so I gave her some so other names won't go over 40. Crazy comp tho haha
How you feel about Russell being HoH?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 10:51 pm

I'm in the dark about everything. Right now I feel nothing.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Same, no clue what's going on right now but I think I'm safe. Hope you are too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next