Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+10
Syd
Natalie Negrotti
Daenerys Targaryen
Jim Halpert
Cameron Van Buren
Peter
Aaron Ramsey
DW
Buffy Summers
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:59 pm

DW wrote:
Buffy Summers wrote:
Jim Halpert wrote:
Buffy Summers wrote:
I enjoy the lies <3

I'm curious, what parts did DW lie about in your perspective? What is your specific viewpoint of things that happened and whats your counter argument to what she said?

I guess it’s more in the fact that the main reason she’s in final 2 right now is because she helped me through my friend’s suicide and I was appreciative. So I guess I should congratulate DW for that brilliant game move.
Dude Buffy you know that has nothing to do with a game move. Don't make me out to be a monster because I was genuinely there for you as a friend and I am so sorry you had to deal with that. That happened during Part 1 HOH and we had already agreed to take each other to final 2. I let you have the win because you were tired and stressed.

If you thought I was taking you after you evicted Aaron, you’re wrong. But the convo we had about me friend changed my mind. That’s the truth. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 pm

Natalie Negrotti wrote:
I just want to say congratulations to both of you! You both were comp beasts and did what you had to do in order to get to the end. In my eyes, you two were the two best players of the season and either one of you would make a fantastic winner.

I have just one question for each of you to help me decide on who to vote.

DW, you and I both agreed that Buffy was running the show and that she needed to be evicted in order for us to have a shot at winning. But when you won HOH, you put up Pedro and I who weren't threats to win the game. So my question is, how did aligning with Buffy and going to the end with her, prove to be a good move for you?  

Buffy, where can I buy some of your KoolAid? It seemed no matter how hard I tried to prove you were a threat to win, everyone was on your side at every turn and I have to know what your secret is.

Best of luck to both of you! I love you

Natalie, you are a queen for surviving 6 evictions. I think you’re the only person I just could not evict lmao. Thank you for being such a great sport about everything <3
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
I’m sorry to hear that Buffy.

I appreciate that, Dany <3
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:02 pm

I'm so sorry Buffy! Sending you love❤
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Buffy ily <3
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Pedro, I swear I’ll get to your question. It’s just the most intensive one lol
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Peter wrote:
Buffy ily <3

I love you too <333333
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 pm

Jim Halpert wrote:
Buffy Summers wrote:
Jim Halpert wrote:
Buffy Summers wrote:
I enjoy the lies <3

I'm curious, what parts did DW lie about in your perspective? What is your specific viewpoint of things that happened and whats your counter argument to what she said?

I guess it’s more in the fact that the main reason she’s in final 2 right now is because she helped me through my friend’s suicide and I was appreciative. So I guess I should congratulate DW for that brilliant game move.

I'm sorry to hear that, Buffy Sad

Thank you, Jim <3
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 pm

Buffy Summers wrote:
DW wrote:
I swallowed my pride and approached Buffy and called a truce. I was able to form an alliance and strong friendships with people that hated my guts and convince them that it was in their best interest to align with me. From that point on, the three of us dominated as The Purge alliance. 

When we got to the final 4 and I won the final veto challenge, I made the huge move of evicting Aaron singlehandedly. Buffy and Aaron were not expecting this and I knew I would be betraying them, but I had to make the move. Even after I completely blindsided Buffy by evicting Aaron, I was able to reconcile with her and she still swore she would take me to the end. This shows how good my social game was. I also had a final 2 deal with Jim. Knowing this, I threw part 3 of the final HOH and I am now sitting in the final 2.
Would you like to tell people the real reason we became allies?
I mean yeah the truth is you exposed who you were on twitter because you were so upset at me staying in the eviction against Dany and bc I called you an insufferable cow (Brittish meme).... I felt bad and apologized and knew it was best for both of our games to work together and I am the one who first mentioned a truce
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Final 2 - Page 3 Cow-sticking-tongue-out
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Hi Buffy and DW! Congrats to both of you. I couldn’t have come up with a more interesting and surprising final 2 than this one. I’m proud of you both and you both played different and extremely impressive games that would easily earn you a win if either of you were against literally anybody else in this game.

To Buffy-

We’ve talked ad nauseam about our dynamic during the night of my eviction and during your visit with the jury. I think you played a really great game. I think you seizing the opportunity to take me out was the smartest move you could have ever made as I would have turned it up in challenges and would have done everything in my power to target you with every fiber in my body starting THAT NIGHT when I lost by 1 second. That was the night I was about to strike. Your timing to remove me couldn’t have been more perfect.

You removed the last person in the game that wouldn’t have been intimidated by your power and you and Aaron’s challenge abilities. I’m the kind of player willing to piss off and challenge big threats and get 8th or 7th place than wasting my time getting 2nd place against you. I would've done everything I possibly could to make you flush your DPOV and to get you out of the game. The longer I watched everyone else allow you to get closer and closer to the end, the more mindblown I became by your abilities in this game.

I’m impressed by your instincts on knowing I’m someone that would likely come after you. You said that I was the only person you truly feared in this game despite the fact I really tried my best to paint myself as someone who wasn’t that threatening. How did you see through me and what could I have done differently to make myself look less fearsome to you? I’m also curious to know what you thought my biggest mistake was in the game was and why? I also want to know any other general thoughts on why you believe you deserve Villanelle’s vote to win.

- edit - to Buffy, just read about your friend's suicide and I'm sorry to hear that. Sending you love <3

To DW -

First of all, I want to apologize to you for going after you on the night of my eviction. My back was to the wall and I wanted to use all the information I knew as ammunition. None of that was personal and I’m sorry for singling you out. It was in the heat of the moment and I was just very frustrated by your attempts to campaign against me with the argument that it would be a way to hurt Aaron when in actuality you were aligned with him and Buffy at the time and my presence in the game would actually hurt them. I was turned off by your disingenuous arguments you made to evict me to your allies who were clueless to your alliance with Buffy and Aaron. So in that moment, I wanted to call it out. Again, I’m sorry for that. I wasn’t trying to be mean to you at all.

I think you overall played a really impressive game. There were bumps along the road where I became doubtful of how much you actually deserve to win while I was watching from the jury but overall, I’m very openminded and can very much be swayed. There are a few things I want to touch on and hear from you in depth about. It seemed like there was a period of time where you and I had mutual aspirations to get Buffy and Aaron out and my unwillingness to strike was because I felt like it was a tad too early to do that where I would then become the new big target to take down.

Anyways, that leads me to basically my main questions for you. You and I seemed to have a weird dynamic and I wouldn’t call your social game with me all that strong. From my perspective, it seemed like you had almost no interest in associating with me unless there were moments that you absolutely needed to talk to me. If I won HOH’s or POV’s thats pretty much the only time you would reach out to me. You even told me you were going to request a private room for us, which you never really did until wayyyyy late and it was only because I had won HOH that particular evening. Whenever we did talk, I would be completely honest with you actually. You finally talked to me in length to tell me information that I had already deduced myself about Buffy and Aaron's plans to backdoor me. At the time I was working on gaining their trust and felt it would be too early to strike against Buffy and Aaron yet, I didn’t want to be targeted as a new big threat for taking them out. However, when I came back from quarantine, I was FULLY honest and open to you about being committed to go into all out war with Buffy. Do you feel like you made any mistakes with your social game when it came to dealing with me? Was there anything I could’ve done differently to make you trust me more or more interested in actually talking to me more? Ultimately, it’s my fault for presenting myself in a way that would make you untrusting of me, but I am curious. I just want to know your thoughts on everything and your honest impressions of me. Because I truly think if you and I really put our minds together, we could’ve taken down Buffy and Aaron, what I said to you, I meant that.  

Overall, you played a really strong game and the fact you found your way to the final 2 is impressive.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Peter wrote:
Buffy ily <3

Final 2 - Page 3 200
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Buffy Summers wrote:
DW wrote:
Buffy Summers wrote:
Jim Halpert wrote:
Buffy Summers wrote:
I enjoy the lies <3

Dude Buffy you know that has nothing to do with a game move. Don't make me out to be a monster because I was genuinely there for you as a friend and I am so sorry you had to deal with that. That happened during Part 1 HOH and we had already agreed to take each other to final 2. I let you have the win because you were tired and stressed.

If you thought I was taking you after you evicted Aaron, you’re wrong. But the convo we had about me friend changed my mind. That’s the truth. Plain and simple.
You told me the night before the final HOH that you were still taking me because you didn't want to see Jim in the finals. I have the proof. It was all settled going into part 1 when you told me about your friend. Do not make me out to be some insensitive and manipulative person because that is not the case and it's not fair. I am not attacking you personally, I am trying to explain my game the best I know how. Don't attack me.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Buffy Sad
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
So here are my questions , if you even get to it cuz I can only imagine how overwhelming this is right now lmfaoo

1. For both, what overall strategy did you come into this game with and did it work out for you?

2.  For Buffy, you were actually one of the first people to talk to me in this game and I’ve enjoyed our many talks. You’ve dominated this season and it’s impressive that you’ve had someone playing for you to win.  I was under the impression that we’ve had an unspoken F2 but when I came to you for clarity after your game got exposed, you showed just how much I meant to you on a game level when your last words to me was a lie and you didn’t even bother being nice about it. My question to you is, what was your REAL plan with me in this game?

3. For DW, I love you girl. I appreciated your bold and risky gameplay but after we both publicly spoke out against Buffy and aaron, it was so hard for me to watch you turn on the underdogs and align with the showmance. It actually made me feel like I just got evicted for no reason cuz I was in a good position with both of them.  At what point after I left did you think it was a good idea to work with them? What strategy did you use to get the same people you were openly targeting to work with you and even bring you to the final 2?

Good luck guys. <3

Dany, I loved our convos and I wanted to go really far with you. I think in the end, things got messy because Aaron and I had solidified something while ours was still unsaid. When Aaron used the immunity on me, i felt a shift happen and I totally get why. I know it was a shock. I was short with you in my frustration because I didn’t realize how solid our alliance was and I couldn’t understand why you were upset. Since then, I’ve realized you just wanted transparency and I was too busy paving my own path and not being a good friend. And for that, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next