Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Dear future Sandra seeing this, I know everything you talk to people about. You think you’re playing some mastermind game but you’re not. You got caught up lying on me to Marianne and if you hadn’t and I find out Marianne is a paranoid mess who made everything up then you never stood a chance anyway. Moving forward I will tell you whatever tf you wanna hear but even if me, carter or Tyler don’t get you out, best believe I’ve wanted you out from here today. You really had the nerve to campaign against me? I still got 0 votes. What a joke. I guess you don’t have people like you thought
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:14 pm

I feel so defeated and absolutely over this. I don’t think this game is for me at all. I’m not even gonna try hard anymore. I’ve given 2 months of my life for this. I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. I’m venting cuz I can’t tweet and I want to sleep but I can’t without voting. Whatever happens in this game from now on happens. As much as I’ve enjoyed taking part, I’m never playing this again (sorry Arisa). I’m way too real and emotional for this. People are playing dirty games and doing the absolute most for $3k. I honestly don’t even need the money so it’s my fault for doing this again. It’s been a quite the experience tho

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:47 pm

This makes me so sad Sad

What happened?? You're doing so well, idk if you are giving yourself enough credit.

Arisa Cox and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Me clicking everywhere trying to figure out what happened.

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:06 pm

getting my dr for the day in Smile yesterday was a shitty day for me personally and today I’ve stayed off (I need to do that more tbh) but I feel like I’m in a okay position. I’m not excited for this hoh comp at all because I haven’t watched the movie but i will attempt it to get my coins. Hopefully one of BGC or the horsemen win so I know I’m 100% safe.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:30 am

There my name goes AGAIN lmfao Percy can choke. You have absolutely no respect for this game. You do not deserve to even be here let alone have the audacity to call people out. F*ck you
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:46 am

Don’t you just love it when someone who hasn’t been active at all, only comes to vote and comment AFTER the comps are done calls you out to ‘spice the game’ smh also daphne is a snake ass bitch. How convenient that every member of BGC gets name dropped except hers... LMFAOOO chile anyway Sandra is also still the worst.

Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Daphne won HOH... yay woohooo girlie keep me safe woo! Anyway we move. Amazing delivery today for luxury items I hope I can buy something
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Nottie and Blair being nominated is like meh to me but I highkey need Nottie to pull off this veto off. I trust him way more than Blair who just messages me about her vote and then claims she wants to get together but doesn’t make the effort like girl. Rooting for Nottie to win the veto here
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:44 pm

I’m definitely not gonna be able to do another 20 hours of endurance. I took a 3 hour nap before to get ready for this but I just woke up feeling even more tired and sick djdjdjd I don’t wanna be the third out but I also know I’m not winning this comp so decisions decisions
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:08 pm

Celine talking about some “can somebody drop” yeah you first <3
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:06 am

Dear Celine in this endurance challenge, Confessionals  - Page 4 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:23 am

Arisa can you change the intervals please to like 2 mins at this point. 20 mins is too long it’s still 11 mofos in there Sad I have a feeling this is gonna go on longer 24 hours smh
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:46 am

I hate to drop out in 20 mins but I have to cuz I’m feeling lightheaded and dizzy Sad. Health before this because I’m not winning anyway but ugh at being the third out.. whatever. Rooting for Audrey, Tyler, Carter or Susie to win this. Basically anyone except Haleigh, Celine, Marijuana and Sandra. Although if sandra is being real about targeting Celine then I would love to see it but I don’t trust that person at all. Not even one bit.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:50 am

And if sandra is actually John/ Pedro from S2 then damn you’re even shadier than you were on there 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next