Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:32 pm

Literally so dumb. Alycia should’ve gone but nooooo people wanna be messy for no reason on the first eviction. Now their asses scrambling. I’m already exhausted
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Anddddd of course one of my nominee wins. This game man 😂 it will not kill me. I refuse to stress. Whatever happens happens
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:59 pm

I don’t know how I survived that sjdjdjdjdj but thank you alycia and Tyler booConfessionals  - Page 2 Tenor

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Today’s plan: talk to more people again but just personally. I don’t want to overdo the game talks. I hope someone i feel good with wins hoh and I can just chill again but 4 noms every day is so scary. Rn I feel really good with Keke, Carter, Carmichael, Keesha and Tyler. And a few others I talk to should be good with me too
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Shirleys presence will be missed! But whewwww chile I did not see 10-10-2-2 coming wow. This game man
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Chile the way people are shocked at the results and I’m just here like WELPPP Atleast now both of Alycias noms are still here and Tyler would trust us more. I like Aang too so I’m glad he stayed. I hope he wins HOH tonight. Michael can go tbh
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Megan doing the absolute most. I’m tired of seeing homegirl everywhere
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Megan really needs to leave me alone. Commenting everything I say on the public threads like wtf stop. I swear if she ruins my game I’m gonna be so mad.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 am

This house is actually on crack wtf how did Idris leave?! I’m glad Alycia is gone because chile she has some serious allies in this game. For Idris to get 8 votes?! Wow I’m shook. Also I’m pretty sure these dumb ass alliances lied about voting for Alycia (girls room and that other one) so f*ck them. I won’t even have energy for that anymore. They can talk to DUST
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Can people stop asking me for alliances with the same people? I’m already in 2 with Megan, 3 with keke, damn 10 with carter. I AM TIRED. I’m gonna end up saying the wrong things in these damn rooms and ruin my game skskskskks

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:00 pm

Sandra - she uses funny stories and her humor to be good with people. I see you sis. We never talk game at all which is bizarre because we’re just waiting for each other to start it.
Dean - you have potential but damn he’s so boring... that room he made will have cobwebs soon because a girl is TIRED of starting the convos.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:03 pm

This comp slightly hurting my feelings like damn all these people I thought were working with me. Ok. Noted.

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:34 pm

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS COMP. THESE DECORATION ASS ALLIANCES WILL BE DEAD.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 pm

I am so close to losing my shit with this dumbass comp. can sandra and the others just stfu?!!!!! Why are they adding their nonsensical comments? This isn’t the time to be funny bitch just post, add a name and go.

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Can you remove Sandra?????? Wtf. What part of do not talk did she not get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next