Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:59 am

OMG that's so smart, so if I win the veto we would have to coordinate something like me telling you "i'm posting it RIGHT at ... 8:32 and 55  seconds so post yours RIGHT at 8:33 like you would have to be right after me, that's so smart and such a good concern, this is why we need the chat! So we can all brainstorm
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:16 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
OMG that's so smart, so if I win the veto we would have to coordinate something like me telling you "i'm posting it RIGHT at ... 8:32 and 55  seconds so post yours RIGHT at 8:33 like you would have to be right after me, that's so smart and such a good concern, this is why we need the chat! So we can all brainstorm

Yeah exactly!
We have to coordinate and we'd have to do it as quick as possible
We'd have to have the speeches ready and everything, and just copy and paste them at the right time so Audrey won't be able to use the coup
For sure, we do need the chat so bad 😭

Either way, the bottom line is, we can't put one of Tyler/Audrey up and leave the other one off the block
We'd have to either put both of them up or leave both off the block at first so they can't guarantee each other's safety.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:18 am

yeah I think the best plan is actually nominating them both, and then using the veto on one of them.

b/c here's what else I realized could be horrible...

Carly HOH
Tyler Audrey noms
Tyler *doesn't use veto*
Audrey then can use her coup and take them both off which would be horrible... I really hope this is like a normal coup and has to be used before the eviction.... b/c if not...

Also can I ask a question in all honesty? Would you have still kept me if Carter didn't flip? Or would it only have been if Carter flipped? I won't be mad either way I was just curious..
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:42 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
yeah I think the best plan is actually nominating them both, and then using the veto on one of them.

b/c here's what else I realized could be horrible...

Carly HOH
Tyler Audrey noms
Tyler *doesn't use veto*
Audrey then can use her coup and take them both off which would be horrible... I really hope this is like a normal coup and has to be used before the eviction.... b/c if not...

Omg, that would be horrible lmao
Does this mean that maybe if you win the HOH, you should initially put up Carter and Billie?
This may seem VERY counterintuitive at first, but hear me out on this, cuz I'm serious

Carly HOH
Carter Billie noms
Tyler wins veto
Tyler doesn't use it
I use the DPOV on Carter and nominate Audrey
Audrey and Billie are the final noms and Audrey can't use the coup since Tyler is the veto holder, I used the DPOV on Carter and I'm the DPOV holder

Or if Tyler does use the veto...

Carly HOH
Carter Billie noms
Tyler wins veto
Tyler uses it on Carter
You renominate me
I use the DPOV on myself and put up Audrey
Audrey and Billie are the final noms and Audrey can't use the coup since Tyler is the veto holder, he used it on Carter and I'm the DPOV holder and used it on myself

Carly Incontro wrote:
Also can I ask a question in all honesty? Would you have still kept me if Carter didn't flip? Or would it only have been if Carter flipped? I won't be mad either way I was just curious..

Yes, 100%!!! I would've had no problem going against her at all.
You had the double vote so all you needed was me and Billie.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:50 am

OMG I think that might be the best plan actually!! I think that's it!!

I hope the rules of the COUP are the normal rules, which are that you use it during the eviction right before the voting. For that to work I think Carter would have to throw the veto which I hope she would be okay doing? Right? or could she win? let me go through it lmao

Carly HOH
Carter/Billie noms
Carter veto
AOC replacement
AOC DPOV, put up Audrey

and then even if she can use her coup to put up one person, the only person vulnerable would be Tyler

omggg this is gonna work!!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:54 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
OMG I think that might be the best plan actually!! I think that's it!!

I hope the rules of the COUP are the normal rules, which are that you use it during the eviction right before the voting. For that to work I think Carter would have to throw the veto which I hope she would be okay doing? Right? or could she win? let me go through it lmao

Carly HOH
Carter/Billie noms
Carter veto
AOC replacement
AOC DPOV, put up Audrey

and then even if she can use her coup to put up one person, the only person vulnerable would be Tyler

omggg this is gonna work!!

Exactly!! Nominating Carter/Billie might seem counterintuitive but once you actually consider everything and go through every scenario, you realize it's the best plan

Carter could totally win the veto in that case, cuz think about this again

Carly HOH
Carter/Billie noms
Carter wins veto
You renominate Tyler and as soon as you do that, I'll use the DPOV and replace Billie with Audrey
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:57 am

omggg so i HAVE To get HOH!! or even you or carter or billie could. Anyone but Tyler... but if Tyler wins I think we need to think through some scenarios too. I love strategizing with you I love you
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:09 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
omggg so i HAVE To get HOH!! or even you or carter or billie could. Anyone but Tyler... but if Tyler wins I think we need to think through some scenarios too. I love strategizing with you I love you

Yes, we HAVE to get HOH girl, we can do this and I'm so excited!!!
This is gonna be like the biggest move that we can get to make together and we'll literally change the game.

Omg I was literally just about to say the same I love you
I can tell that you're so passionate and serious about this just as I am, so strategizing with you is soooo much fun!!!
I feel like we're literally changing the game as we're speaking right now, ugh our minds... So powerful!!!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:50 am

you are honestly a genius for thinking of the Carter/Billie initial noms. That honestly causes us to avoid the problem of Audrey playing the coup before we can do anything, b/c of course she's not gonna use it when two other people are on the block. I went over so many scenarios and missed that one. One of us just HAS to beat Tyler in HOH and we can do this!!! That's all the matters now is HOH it's not even about the veto b/c with that plan anybody can win veto right?

I love this!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:03 am

okay so I thought of worst case scenario...

Tyler HOH
Carly - AOC noms (is what I'm assuming he would do b/c he knows you have DPOV)
Tyler/Audrey veto *don't use*
you DPOV audrey onto the block, she uses coup to only put up Carter.

Carly/Carter final noms

The thing is, the coup is designed to take off BOTH people not just one so I hope that's in the rules...

Or even worse:
Tyler HOH
Carly/AOC
Audrey veto *doesn't use*

if they both win hoh/veto back to back that'd be horrible. Let's stop thinking of these scenarios and stay positive though!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:22 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
you are honestly a genius for thinking of the Carter/Billie initial noms. That honestly causes us to avoid the problem of Audrey playing the coup before we can do anything, b/c of course she's not gonna use it when two other people are on the block. I went over so many scenarios and missed that one. One of us just HAS to beat Tyler in HOH and we can do this!!! That's all the matters now is HOH it's not even about the veto b/c with that plan anybody can win veto right?

I love this!! I love you

Thank you so much I love you
I feel like this clip right now... Skskskksksk 😂 😂 😂

But yeah, exactly! It prevents Audrey from playing the coup cuz she's not initially on the block.
And even if one of Tyler/Audrey wins the POV, the other one would still go up and get evicted since I have the DPOV.
It's honestly a nearly perfect plan.

Yes!!!! With this plan, as long as one of us beats Tyler in HOH, one of either Tyler/Audrey is going home no matter what!!!
Exactly, with this plan it doesn't even matter who wins the veto. It guarantees that Audrey or Tyler will get evicted.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:39 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
okay so I thought of worst case scenario...

Tyler HOH
Carly - AOC noms (is what I'm assuming he would do b/c he knows you have DPOV)
Tyler/Audrey veto *don't use*
you DPOV audrey onto the block, she uses coup to only put up Carter.

Carly/Carter final noms

The thing is, the coup is designed to take off BOTH people not just one so I hope that's in the rules...

Or even worse:
Tyler HOH
Carly/AOC
Audrey veto *doesn't use*

if they both win hoh/veto back to back that'd be horrible. Let's stop thinking of these scenarios and stay positive though!! I love you

Even if Tyler wins HOH, then we'll just have to win veto

Tyler HOH
Carly/AOC noms
Carter wins veto, uses it on you
Billie goes up
I use the DPOV on myself and Audrey goes up

I'm worried about the coup being used to replace just one person tho...
Something like this is possible:

Tyler HOH
Carly/AOC noms
You win veto, take yourself off
Billie goes up
I use the DPOV on myself, and put up Audrey
Audrey uses the coup and puts up Carter??? (If that's even possible???)

As long as Tyler and Audrey don't win both the HOH and the POV, we'll probably be good tho.
We just have to win either HOH or veto.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:50 am

LMAOOO that video of New York!!!!

Tyler is a machine in these comps I hope they don’t realize as much as we do and try helping Audrey get veto. Tyler winning both Hoh and veto would also be bad right ?

Carly AOC noms
Veto not used
You put up Audrey

She uses coup on herself and puts up carter Billie

Ugh we just have to win ONE!!! Or the two that’s it!!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:59 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
LMAOOO that video of New York!!!!

Tyler is a machine in these comps I hope they don’t realize as much as we do and try helping Audrey get veto. Tyler winning both Hoh and veto would also be bad right ?

Carly AOC noms
Veto not used
You put up Audrey

She uses coup on herself and puts up carter Billie

Ugh we just have to win ONE!!! Or the two that’s it!!

Yup, we just have to win one!!!
Preferably the HOH!!
You winning HOH is the best-case scenario since it literally guarantees either Audrey/Tyler is going home no matter who wins the veto.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:36 pm

hey AOC hope ur day has been great I love you i am so nervous for tomorrow!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next