Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:41 pm

has she said anything yet? is she open to the idea?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:51 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
has she said anything yet? is she open to the idea?

She's considering it. Have you campaigned to Billie yet?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:52 pm

yes, I think Billie is keeping me.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:08 pm

please AOC, this is when i need you most. Please use all your influence you have to tell Carter it would be smarter to keep me. It really is better for both of your games
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
please AOC, this is when i need you most. Please use all your influence you have to tell Carter it would be smarter to keep me. It really is better for both of your games

She's leaning towards keeping you.
I think you're staying as long as you have Billie.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 pm

I do have Billie!! Please keep pushing for me <3 I'm not lying when i say you are my #1 AOC I need u right now... any influence you have over carter please! I would never snake you EVER.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I do have Billie!! Please keep pushing for me <3 I'm not lying when i say you are my #1 AOC I need u right now... any influence you have over carter please! I would never snake you EVER.

She's keeping you, so congrats we did it Smile
I think Billie is keeping you for sure too so you for sure have the votes to stay

Again I'm sorry I couldn't use the DPOV on you but I was right about you being able to stay regardless!
It all worked out like I thought it would
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:51 pm

omg are u sure she is? can she repsond and tell me so I can thank her lmao
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
omg are u sure she is? can she repsond and tell me so I can thank her lmao

Yeah I think her mind's pretty much made up
I'm sure she'll do that soon lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:54 pm

u are the best AOC i honestly don't think i have any chance of winning at all but I want u to win so bad u really have given me a second wind in this game. I'm all in with you and Carter (and it would prob be smart to pull in Billie)
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:11 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
u are the best AOC i honestly don't think i have any chance of winning at all but I want u to win so bad u really have given me a second wind in this game. I'm all in with you and Carter (and it would prob be smart to pull in Billie)

No, YOU gave ME a second wind this game, and I appreciate you so much for it I love you
When you reached out to me yesterday, you literally changed my fate in this game, so thank you!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:15 am

i really hope she is actually keeping me though she hasn't said anything lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:21 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
i really hope she is actually keeping me though she hasn't said anything lol

She told me she's keeping you so don't worry about it lol
Like I said I'm sure she'll say something soon, and if not I'll tell her to just so you can relax.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:22 am

Lmaooo no it’s fine!! I believe it, I just hope audrey and Tyler aren’t able to flip her back
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:27 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
Lmaooo no it’s fine!! I believe it, I just hope audrey and Tyler aren’t able to flip her back

I hope not cuz she's told me she kept you.
Has she told you that too?
I just voted to evict Haleigh. We should have the votes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next