Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:34 am

Day 8: So far everything's been going well but there will come a point where someone I'm not heavily aligned with will win HOH. So to prevent me going on the block me and dom have constructed a plan to trick someone into making a 6/7 person alliance so that if it blows up it wasnt me ot dom that started it and we arent the ones being targetted. Hopefully I can get that done today.
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 5:46 pm

Day 8: Honestly totally discarded the plan and took matters into my own hands I'm bored of waiting I came here to play!!!! Hopefully forming this alliance doesnt backfire but rn it looks like its gonna be great for my game!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 6:25 pm

Day 8: whys this bitch yelling at me wtf!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 4:59 am

Day 9: Lemme contact clifford and try shake shit up. If I was to win the next HOH knowing that I was safe with him I totally give it to him to take out some threats and really boring players in this game!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Day 9: I've spoken to both Clifford and Levi and they both think I'm on the bottom. This could be really good for me it gives me the perfect opportunity to play both sides and if I win hoh I think I'll shake things up by giving it to clifford
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Day 9: Doms playing with fire and she doesnt even know it. If she exposes the secret seven I will personally end her in front of everyone and make sure she leaves tomorrow morning.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Day 9:The way I thought she was about to ruin my entire game- lemme giggle at myself
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Day 9: Dom really be a dumbass huh
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:45 am

Day 10: I feel like I'm possibly in the best place in the house atm I dont know one person that would consider putting me on the block. So I dont want to show my cards so if I win HOH this twist will definitely come in handy for me and I'm going to continue planting those seeds for Dominique to go home
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:49 pm

DR: I'm actually feeling really good about Caillou winning HOH this could be my chance to take a shot at a huge threat in my alliance and come out with zero blood on my hands!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Day 11^
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Day 11: Lori warned me not to get too bold but I cant help myself you only get to play this game once and I want to leave a mark on this game. I dont want to be remembered as a floater so if I cant win comps I need to find some other way to influence the decisions that go down.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:06 pm

Day 11: If it backfires then atleast I can say I played something a lot of people here can't rn
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:12 pm

Day 11: not me being a whole ass mess tonight. I couldve really screwed up my game tonight on so many occasions but thankfully I'm safe for now. Hopefully Dom doesnt win this veto and Caillou can be convinced to backdoor her!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Day 11: I want they're coin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next