Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 9:46 pm

perioddd, i'm so happy i got picked. it's better to be safe than sorry bc of these damn veto twist
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 9:47 pm

yes one of us has to win i cannot stay on that block hahah
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:58 pm

period king <3 you did that!!! that was pretty tough lol i had 2 left by the time was up.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:05 pm

hahaha i was scouring the internet
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:12 pm

haha yeah, congrats again, we need to gun for this hoh!! how's your day btw? i hope it's getting easier being home. and if not, i'm sorry :/ i'm here for you, i mean it <3
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:16 pm

haha i slept in a lot today to avoid my parents and fit a walk in so it wasn’t too bad. how about you?

i really want to make plans with my friends to get out of the house but i don’t know what to do with them in the cold and social distanced
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:43 pm

it was chill, i went grocery shopping and that's pretty much it lol stayed home and played video games haha and yeah, it's tough with everything going on. also, how are you feeling about this vote?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:52 pm

haha i am feeling like everyone is doing steak but i always expect the unexpected.

that sounds like a chill day though what video games are you into
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:20 am

yeah, that's what i'm hearing too. i usually play mario games haha like smash, mario party, mario kart, etc haha i also play apex. what about you? you play any games?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:19 pm

hahah no i dont play any video games i have an addictive personality so i stay away. when i was younger i was really into the sims and my gameboy hahah

smash bros is fun though!!! and mario kart!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:59 pm

haha yeah, smash bros and mario kart are superior! good luck in hoh max king <3
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:52 pm

well i flopped hahah this game is literally so hard and stressing me out. i just want to feel safe Sad
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:55 pm

how do you feeel with brenda? i have no idea where her head is at. im hoping im safe tho. i havent done anything to her lol you?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:56 pm

we private messaged a little and i got good vibes but i have no idea who her allies are so who knows
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:59 pm

yeah, we've talked a little bit, but not enough to where i feel completely safe. hopefully we both are safe this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next