Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Go down 
+4
DW
Jackie Burkhart
Arisa Cox
Saoirse Ronan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:56 pm

The way it’s so awkward because people clearly want Pope to stay. I’ve had zero interaction with him though and so it just doesn’t make sense for me to keep him over Klaus. So far Johnny and Christian seem to want to keep Klaus, so there’s that. Nobody is really talking and my inbox is annoyingly flooded with old messages so it’s hard for me to go back and contact people, but I also don’t want to make rooms with everyone right out the gate unless they request it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:24 pm

These people are dumb. They want Klaus gone and I think I’ve already stuck my neck out enough for him. If anyone asks from this point on I’m just saying I voted Halsey out. I think I can be convincing. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:51 am

So right now I am nearly done with round one and overall I’m not sure how well I did compared to other seasons. I imagine I am better off than I was in season 5, where the person I kept in the tiebreaker still wanted me gone, and in season 2 where the other alpha male character already wanted me gone. Ironically in season 4 I think I was in a really good spot for the first few rounds or so, but I also approached everyone and their grandmother too.

For me one of the biggest indicators of how close you are to someone is who you approach in regards to a vote. Someone can be as cool as they want in a private conversation but after the veto if you do not approach me about the vote, then I can imagine you are talking to someone about the vote which means I am not the first one on your list of priorities, and if that’s the case, then I’m in trouble.

This round I definitely received minimal conversation from people, and the only people I had a lengthy chat with about the vote would be Klaus, who is on the block, Christian, who I literally just started talking to last night, Robin, who I actually trust the most so far in the game, and SZA, who ironically wanted different people out than I did this round. Everyone else either didn’t talk to me or we spoke briefly or not about the game. So it is a little worrisome, but at the same time it’s also round one and maybe it’s not a totally bad idea to not be the center of attention. My ass loves to be in the spotlight though, but then again I have played thrice before in this series and never won sooooo maybe I need to switch it up. After all, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Anyway, this is a general ranking of how much game conversation I have them. I can’t really quantity how much I trust them yet since it’s so early and there’s so many people, so the easiest way to reflect over my position in the game is to think about how often I have had relevant game conversation. I am basing this mostly on individual conversation as opposed to group conversation btw.

Talk a lot of game
Robin Scherbatsky
Christian Hubicki
SZA

Talk a decent amount of game
Johnny Lawrence
Klaus Mikaelson

Talk some game
Adam Sandler
Jughead Jones
Michael B Jordan
Beast Boy
Skeeter Valentine

Casual conversation
Veronica Mars

Spoke early on but not so much this round
Hottie
Zayn Malik
Dua Lipa
Kelly Kapoor
April Kepner

Touched base but not talk a lot
Pope Heyward
Madison Beer

Do not talk to at all
Halsey
Hange Zoë
Red Fraggle
Rob Cesternino
Scooby Doo
Stefan Salvatore
Trish Stratus

I have no idea what in mind this round and I feel like Klaus and Halsey are getting the boot, but it’s way too risky for me to get involved in this vote since it’s round one. I did suggest to Klaus he try to get votes against a specific target so he can have less votes against him and they not scatter, but who knows what will happen. I hope he stays though.

I just can’t have it go back to Pope that I wanted him out. I did tell people I spoke to him and Halsey the least which I have no problem admitting to, but if you think I am going to admit my vote to him, then obviously you don’t know me.

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:03 am

I hate morning confessionals. I see two typos already at least HALP.

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:07 am

Trish asking if she should vote Klaus just reinforces how much of an idiot she really is, and there is nothing more terrifying than an idiot with influence. Don’t believe me? Look at America from 2016-2020. She gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 am

The way Trish is taking my place as the one to light up every room. Now I really hate her.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:11 pm

Week Two

That was a shocking result. I knew Halsey was going but Trish leaving is hilariously shocking. I’m glad she left but I’m sad I wasn’t a vote against her. It does raise a red flag though, because clearly there’s a faction I’m not a part of and I had no idea anyone was voting Trish except Johnny. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:17 pm

Note to self - Klaus has

Robin
Christian
Stefan
Hottie
Zayn
Kelly
Veronica
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 3:03 pm

Not Jughead telling me he isn’t afraid to be bold and reveal his Halsey vote as a way to show he isn’t afraid to be honest and wants to play an honest game filled with integrity. PLS. Halsey was the easy vote. Boy sit down.

Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:06 pm

So Beast Boy wants a group alliance of

Me
Him
Michael
Pope
Scooby
Maybe Veronica
Christian (courtesy of me)

These alliances I’m in, boy I’m going to need to start cataloging details. People are so worried about the majority now since there was a fire lit underneath them with the last vote. I don’t even know what’s going on and so I’m just grabbing whatever is there. This alliance in particular is fine because I voted against Pope so if he thinks I am with him then I don’t have to worry about him coming for me. I hadn’t spoken with Scooby at all but I can use this as a way to break the ice and have a conversation.

I know Robin mentioned wanting a group alliance with her and Klaus. I’m fine with that too, and I feel like Klaus would too. Something tells me he might actually be a huge threat later down the road. I’m not worried though. There’s way too much game to be played and it’s round two. My main concern is not getting bounced this soon. Once I have less people to worry about, then I can focus on maneuvering around these threats. But I can’t win the super bowl if I never make it past the first game.

It really is tough to think about whether or not I should have a private room with the people I speak to individually. I don’t want to seem overly ambitious to people so I want them to initiate the requests. If they don’t see me requesting a room then maybe they’ll think I don’t talk a lot and don’t request them, which means they could trust me. On the flip side they might think it’s weird I don’t have a room with them.

I might wait for numbers to go down a bit. We just had two people leave. There’s a ton of game left to be played.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Guess who is safe this week!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 10:12 pm

I just realized Jughead has that ugly picture as his avatar. Ew.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:19 pm

Jughead going to read this post season and hate me!! I actually do enjoy you kiddo! You were so easy to talk to! I just had to sass you for the clout!!! Best of luck with the family personal reasons!!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:17 am

So apparently I was an option for Hange to put up with this HOH which definitely lights a fire underneath me. Am I playing TOO passively? Maybe I should actually talk to people, or at least acknowledge their existence. Anyway I did end up messaging the last few people I hadn’t previously contacted. Nothing crazy. I’m not offering alliances or deals, but if I can sound personable then maybe they would feel like crap if they tried to nominate me. I actually do like Rob though, which I was not expecting. The lesbian horny muppet still didn’t reply to me so she can go.

Christian feels close to me because I included him in the alliance that actually had a huge say in nominations today so now he feels really good about me. Operation Nice Jackie is in effect! I need people to want to keep me around. I don’t want to be disposable.

I think I’ll lay low on HOH wins. I don’t particularly have any targets right now if I win. Beast told me that in order for Hange to keep me and Christian safe this round, he had to keep Stefan and Madison safe. So I’m assuming those two are important to Hange. Good, I’ll pull a Christmas Abbott and target them ^___^ Maybe not now, but later down the line. Plus after Madison sent me her generic copy/paste intro she never bothered to message me again. How annoying.

Veronica and I also discussed this vote and how tricky it is. We both like Zayn and don’t want him to go but it’s way too early to fight to keep him around. Also, we both don’t trust the girls alliance at all and know it’s just there as a half-assed attempt at staying safe. I do like that Veronica opened up though. Like I said, nice Jackie is here!! Everyone wants to open up to me. And this time around I’m going to keep this information close to me and not open my mouth to everyone.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Something about Adam creeps me the fvck out!! He doesn’t message me as much as he used to and anytime he does it’s strictly about game!

Me: good morning!
Adam: how did you vote?

He’s the worst. Then I lied about my vote and he’s acting really sketch.

Adam: I voted with the house too just like you. I have something for you, if you keep me safe if you win HOH?

Ummmm, weren’t we already aligned? Why are you wanting safety if it was understood we were working together?

I don’t like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next