Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Go down 
+4
DW
Jackie Burkhart
Arisa Cox
Saoirse Ronan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:52 am

So I really do hope that Beast Boy does not come after Christian in the near future but it will be hard to justify keeping him safe especially after this stunt. Christian, I’m going to do whatever I can to keep you safe. One of my biggest flaws is not being loyal to people at all and I am ~trying~ but you’ve made my job much much harder. You drive me so crazy and not the good romantic kind!! I just hope you don’t screw me over in the long run. I mean I do blame myself because I wasn’t online and that is going to haunt me. Ugh.

Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 9:30 am

ARE YOU DRUNK? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?!?

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 F446f410
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 9:32 am

Nvm I misread HALP
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:38 pm

How embarrassing. I didn’t realize it’s four double voters. Three only works if they had a vote that counted lmaoo fail.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:31 pm

I vote out Scooby!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:36 pm

You better not be screenshotting stuff hoe
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:37 pm

LMAO it’s not authentic and it’s the first/only time lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:52 pm

I vote out Klaus per that gross witch Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 9:33 pm

Week Six

Johnny won and I am good for the week! Unfortunately two girls are nominated and obviously that's not the most ideal situation. I actually like Dua and Kelly, despite Kelly being a certified crackhead. I still cannot believe that Kathy is making me stay up past my bedtime so I can do this veto competition. Kathy hates me!!! Anyway ideally I would use the veto on Dua and then April can get backdoored, but that would require a lot of effort and energy on my behalf to get it done. I don't know how comfortable I am with Johnny to ask him if I can save Dua, because I am sure he'd rather have nominations stay the same. Let's see what happens though.

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:40 pm

WHY THE FVCK AM I GOOD WHEN I DONT WANT IT
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 8:45 am

So last night was fun. I wasn’t able to win the HOH, Johnny won, nominated Kelly/Dua as he had done before, then veto happens and Kelly wins, which means Veronica ends up going up instead. I thought it would be trickier since I have the cuties alliance with Dua and I ended up telling her straight up and she was receptive. Does that mean she won’t blow up my game? Not sure, but I figured I can still seem trustworthy to the women if I am honest with my vote instead of being shady. Veronica I actually would have wanted to vote out but the Cool Clubs alliance is already a mess and the last thing I want is to rock the boat. Ultimately I didn’t care either who left which is why I went for the double or nothing vote so I can ideally land on nothing and have no blood on my hands, but Kathy loves to watch me squirm because she is sooooo SICK. I feel like the gingerbread man in Shrek and she is Farquaad.

Anyway for whatever reason Scooby thinks this game revolves around him and pointed out that Kelly/Dua/Veronica were all called out by Klaus. Well to be fair two of them were nominated before by Johnny so what did you expect? And Veronica hasn’t been too social lately so there’s that. Sorry they have awful social games?

I mean there’s a good chance he might be right, because Johnny did express regret I’m not voting him out, but I mean I am not going to tell him that. If it came down to Scooby and Johnny, I feel much closer to Johnny. Scooby hasn’t really done anything to gain my trust since he’s went rogue at least once and hasn’t given us a heads up. Plus, there’s something charming about Johnny and his receding hairline! Scooby would just get a one way ticket to the pound.

I don’t really know who all I can trust. Right now everyone has given me sketchy vibes, including Robin and Christian who I felt closest to originally. Maybe they’re just busy. I know Robin is probably watching her grandchildren and Christian is sipping on tea. Ironically the person I feel closest to is Beast Boy, but I’m not an idiot. He clearly has a grasp on a good number of people so I would be an idiot if I think I’m his number one. I mean I’ll continue to work with him as much as I can, but I still have my wall up. Who knows, maybe I am someone he wants to work with deep into the game, but even so I’m worried that others might like him over me and if he and I were on the block I would have no shot. Just food for thought.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Is this the longest time I’ve gone without being called out at eviction? I don’t know if Kelly counts since she’s such a mess anyway. She got over it in like five seconds. I’ll take it!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:59 pm

Week Seven

There is something cute about Johnny and Beast <3 I think there’s good reason I love them both so much!

Sophiabot, can you please delete my error post right above? Just delete the whole thing pls xoxo

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:46 am

I hate that this game is so unnecessarily messy. Why aren’t the women doing better at organizing a vote better? Michael should go since he has so much negative energy. I love him personally but he’s way too chaotic and honestly he’s such a masterful player. If he made it to the end I would give him my vote. He’s just so reckless yet calculated. I prefer my opponents to be predictable and boring, and that volatility variable is not something I mesh well with.

I don’t know who is keeping Michael. Let me do a vote tally in a sec!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:16 am

Yes I am wording this so I can get my one hundred words in, you’re welcome!!!

Adam Sandler is the Head of Household.

Michael B Jordan is nominated.

Jackie Burkhart is voting Michael out.
Johnny Lawrence is voting Michael out.
Robin Scherbatsky is voting Michael out.
Veronica Mars is voting Michael out.

Christian Hubicki wants to vote out Michael.

April Kepner is allegedly voting out Michael.
Rob Cesternino is allegedly voting out Michael.
Skeeter Valentine is allegedly voting out Michael.

Scooby Doo is nominated.

Hange Zoë is voting Scooby out.
Hottie is voting Scooby out.
Stefan Salvatore is voting Scooby out.
SZA is voting Scooby out.

Beast Boy wants to vote out Scooby.

Kelly Kapoor is drunk in a dumpster, RIP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next