Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Go down 
+4
DW
Jackie Burkhart
Arisa Cox
Saoirse Ronan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:43 am

LMAOOOOO IM DYING

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 29977410
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 11:20 am

This grown ass man is going to be sad when he finds out the truth

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 Dd5f7210
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:59 pm

I feel bad about lying about my vote and making sure he gets the votes to go but it’s necessary. It’s too chaotic!! I love you Michael I love you

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:57 am

Week Eight

So the last round ended up with a tie, with seven votes to evict both Michael and Scooby. Everyone is all freaking out about who voted who, but I think across all my relationships I was able to get an accurate picture -

The seven votes to keep Scooby were
Jackie
Veronica
Johnny
Rob
Robin
April
Christian

And the seven votes to keep Michael were
Beast
Hottie
Hange
SZA
Stefan
Kelly
Skeeter

And no, the irony is not lost on me that 6/7 of the people attempting the flip are the final six of this endurance competition. This is not ideal for me because they are all willing to make a big move and nobody is going to stay up all night just to nominate two randoms, no offense.

I would like to think I am good with the six remaining, but truthfully I haven’t had a whole ton of game conversation with Stefan and Skeeter, so it would be nice to see them not win. But then there’s the Hottie factor as well and I’m not entirely sure she’d keep me safe. Best case scenario for me is SZA, Hange, or Beast winning, I think. Whether or not that’ll actually happen is up to them. Guess I’ll know soon.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:11 am

I feel like I’m going up lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:05 pm

I still think it’s me or Johnny as a replacement. I’m not stupid.

Johnny please win I love you
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:13 pm

Now I come to that crux in my game where I have to weigh out my options.

Do I fight for Johnny to stay in the game?

Do I just go with the easy decision?

I want to be loyal though. Not to Adam lmao. That’s just weird.

I’ll see what I can do!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 am

So last night was such a mess. I did not want to see Johnny get blindsided but sure enough he ended up going up as the replacement nomination and it’s so unfortunate because I do think there is value in keeping him in the game. He’s clearly competent at challenges yes, but if you have his back then he is not coming for you. And if the vote was 7-6 then that means he would have six other people to go after, plus the HOH who put him up. But none of you want to use your head. You guys really think he is going to win out every single challenge. I just don’t understand how that’s going to work out. He is too big of a threat. It’s not like a case of Sophiabot where she was actually social enough to offset the huge target. Johnny is way too wound up for people to let slide by. I feel like he would just get taken out naturally, but that’s just me. Then again I also wouldn’t mind taking him to the finals, or more likely, he take me to finals. I hope he finds a way to stay but I don’t see that happening.

Stefan is voting him out for sure.
Christian is voting him out for sure.
Rob is voting him out for sure.
Hange is voting him out for sure.
SZA is voting him out for sure.
Veronica is voting him out for sure.
Skeeter is voting him out for sure.

April is probably voting him out.
Kelly is probably voting him out.

I’m voting to keep him.
Beast is voting to keep him.
Scooby may or may not vote to keep him.
Robin may or may not vote to keep him (doubt it though).

All I needed was Hange and SZA to vote that way but they’re clearly double dipping and it’s frustrating. Hange already knew SZA wasn’t voting that way and SZA was acting like she was too drunk to realize what was going on. PLEASE. The votes were definitely there but these two dropped the ball. Veronica I think was genuinely on the fence and there is no way Johnny would have targeted her if he stayed.

These people are so ridiculous.

I need to win HOH to establish some order. I don’t even know who I’d nominate though. Maybe Adam and April and backdoor Hottie. Is it in my best interest right now or am I being swept up in the excitement? I need to be close to Hottie for now to keep her guard down. I can’t stand being here.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:39 am

Me this season: I’m going to lay low and not be active

Also me: [sends in essays to convince people to keep the biggest threat in the game]
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 1:34 pm

Week Nine

RIP JOHNNY
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 5:34 pm

Still mourning Johnny’s eviction!!!

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:20 pm

Not me being close to winning HOH and then throwing!!!

Sorry, it's too early to take a strike against April/Adam, but it looks like that ended up happening anyway! Isn't that just serendipitous? And no blood on my hands!!

Time to get that mystery HOH!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:21 pm

Also helped Veronica with that veto I love you let's seal the deal on April!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 1:14 am

Well that was another disaster. Robin Sad
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:33 am

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

What a night. What began as a triumphant victory for me ended up spiraling into something awful.

That first challenge I wanted to do as well as possible so I can figure out until the last minute what I had planned. I think I did fairly well in this competition, as my guesses were not THAT bad. But during the final round I thought about if it was worth it to win and nominate April/Adam. I mean by that point I had already seen April, Kelly, Adam get eliminated from the challenge and Hottie’s ass was not competing. There was no way anyone else still competing would nominate me, so what was the point in winning?? So for the final answer I guessed zero. So when the results were posted and people were hoping I would win, this was my reaction:

Spoiler:

Needless to stay, Stefan won, which wasn’t the worst situation for me. I had no idea who he would nominate, but I knew we had some rapport going into the challenge and I did not think he’d throw me up. There was some doubt, since we don’t really talk game and he’d be dumb to NOT nominate me, but alas he decided to go for Veronica and April, which honestly was perfect because that means we can get the votes on April to go. She’s such a dangerous player and that betch only talks to me when she needs something (seriously, she messaged me conveniently last night after leaving my last message on read WTF).

Anyway, I wanted to help Veronica win the challenge because I genuinely like her in this game. She’s funny, sassy, smart, nice. I can’t say anything bad about her. And then I also figured Adam would be a replacement nomination because he’s so useless and awful. But nope, Stefan ended up putting up Robin 0______0 and then he made this hilariously unfunny snarky remark to her. Poor girl. Turns out he is pushing for her to leave. Did this man really try to orchestrate a ROBIN blindside? Boo boo, she doesn’t have anything lmaoooooo. That’s such a weird thing to do. That’s like being happy that you can outrun a kitten.

Ideally I would like Robin to stay. I don’t talk to April at all plus Robin is a badass. She doesn’t really do the whole sheep mentality thing at all which is nice. I don’t think the votes are there. Hange and SZA supposedly would do it but I think they’re lying to some extent. Who knows. Beast is willing as well but if we don’t have the numbers we don’t have the numbers. We need seven for majority, so just three more. Veronica, Christian, and Hottie won’t do it. We reached out to Scooby and Rob, but I’m not sure they’re sold.

The next HOH is so obviously the unicorn one (then again I’ve been calling it for days now). If it’s not that’ll be amazing because the next few challenges are extended deadline which are easy to collaborate on!!! I hope Hange pulls out a victory!!! Come on we can do this!!

One good thing this round is that I was able to transfer enough $$$ to Beast Boy so he can win the mystery HOH. Perfect for us since we can have control of that mystery power. We can nominate people from behind the scenes AND the best part is we totally stripped the power from them. I mean I still do have a fear of the other powers though. That DPOV was not cute at all, nor was that co-HOH. Last season they had to use a whole armory of powers to take me out - double vote, co-HOH, challenge advantage, diamond veto, a golden veto, and immunity. I know how dangerous those suckers could be, as useless as they might initially seem. But I was still sooooo close to staying. I blame Yoda and his awful erratic gameplay that got him booted the next round anyway. Karma I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen   Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next