Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Confessionals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:37 pm

The Babes alliance with Hange, Skeeter and Beast literally studying this unicorn movie hoh yesterday and getting almost every question and my ass still struggled omg I should’ve just watched it SKSKKSJSNSJSN

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:01 pm

Welp today was quite eventful. The silent 6 yet again saved Adam by transferring him coins and making him co-hoh and getting him to nominate Hange. Love that for us. and then we told his ass to log tf out aksjdjsjsks I’m surprised he even listened. Anyway chile then hottie goes off on April and they fighting in the room with me and I’m just like????? That must suck for April because we wasted money to help this man ugh but anyway then miss Hange wins the veto and she’s mad but I have nothing to worry about because Babes and F2 with her sksksks and now Mr Stefan is gonna be renom. And what did I say yesterday? He will be leaving today. Hallelujah. I will bust my ass for him to go. On everything. Should’ve have crossed Veronica. I told you Smile

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:26 am

The way I wanna defend april right now because these people are so annoying with their gang up mentality smh how does anybody wanna keep Stefan after that?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:16 am

With Sza, Christian, Rob and me voting Stefan out and Beast and Skeeter promising me their votes. I hope this works out smh April won’t even need to nullify a vote if this happens
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:17 am

Anyway I did the most I could. It’s out of my hands now. We will see what happens tomorrow. Praying Stefan leaves and toxic twins Kelly and Hottie get targeted.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Welp it only took a co-hoh, vote nullifier and complete mess in between to get Stefan out but I can kind of relax??? You messed with the wrong Stefan bye don’t let the door hit you on your way out. Next on my list is Kelly. Hopefully she goes today but if she doesn’t, Adam will suffice. I’m getting sick of saving him. Even though April went crazy and became a whole new person, I think 5 of the silent 6 without Adam will and can survive. I’m embarrassed he’s acting like this after everything we did to save him. I’m done.

I’m also done with Beast. Going to the extreme of faking screenshots and copy/pastes is just like???? He must think I’m stupid. I’ve known how the votes fall every round (and if I didn’t I sound stupid rn) but I’m done discussing votes with beast. You’re not playing me like you think you are but I guess I gotta fake it and eat it up! Keep helping me in comps tho Smile

Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Me catching these people in a lie about their votes Confessionals - Page 3 6dc82710
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 4:33 pm

The way I just realized my story doesn’t count cuz I didn’t reach the word count... welp. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise or maybe I’m gonna regret it :/ lol we’ll see
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 am

The way my final four with BABES ended my silent 6 alliance. Love that for me but I’m gonna be where the power resides regardless. If the remaining 4 don’t pick up their comp ability then WELP 🤷🏾‍� Please I’m praying Kelly goes today. I need her gone before jury man
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 5:12 am

Also Kelly if you see this after the season. No hard feelings girl you were just intense and crazy in this game and campaigning for me to go when I wasn’t even otb is just weirdo vibes and then telling Hottie that you wanted me gone :/ you say my name in any way and I want you gone and I will be fixated until you do. Periodt.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:00 am

Yeah sure Skeeter can replace Adam in the 6 😭 I feel bad that Skeeter thinks he formed something with ‘the other side’
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 3:54 pm

Kelly about to catch me on the right day one day.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:40 am

Bye now I have to get Dua out AGAIN. Anyway Atleast Skeeter won hoh and HOPEFULLY Kelly gets evicted tonight.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:20 pm

Me: *encouraging them to figHt* let me get my popcorn out and watch this Hottie/Kelly/Skeeter/April drama

Also me to Hottie: stay out of the drama don’t stoop to their level you’re better. I want you to stay boo <3
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:43 pm

I know Kelly did not just try to pull the black characters thing... the way I just wanna come out and drag this bitch but chile let me stay quiet - trust and believe I would’ve had ALL the smoke if I wasn’t trying to play a different game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next