Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Confessionals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:39 pm

OH HAPPY DAY *adlibs* oh happy day WHEN JESUS WALKED- yes Kelly self evict. Idiot
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Hosts.. what do I gotta do to get 175 coins because Skeeter keeps pressuring me to buy nullifier and I don’t have it in me to tell him that I wasted 80 coins on Adam Sandler kskdksksks ugh i feel so bad smh I should’ve done extra tasks
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 8:10 am

Kelly gone. Next: Dua or Hottie
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:44 pm

The way I said I wanted to win hoh but now that Hange and Beast are pressuring me AND they clearly want me to show my hand, it’s not happening. Idec if I get targeted, matter fact let me log out around hoh time. I know with their help (lol I’m so incompetent) I could possibly win the hoh whatever it is but now I don’t want it anymore. I don’t think I should even win still at this point. Only person I’m scared of putting me up is Dua
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:04 am

So when I wanna keep April, Hottie doesn’t but when I don’t want to keep April, Hottie does 😂 at this point.... anyway with beast and Hange voting april out, i need to pretend I’m a ‘pity’ vote for April but get Sza, Christian and Scooby to vote her out. I think Christian and Scooby will be on board. But not sure about Sza....
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 am

I feel as if Skeeter serves me better in this game. I have F2s with both but as much as April and I were close in this game, I trust Skeeter and the alliance of BABES. At the end of the day, I’m where the power resides and unfortunately, silent 6 or loud 6 are just - we suck at comps.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:20 am

No bc April is very weird. Like sis if you’ve been jealous of me in this game just say that. How you gonna mention me in 3 alliances and then say I throw comps (which I do lol) and a floater in public but claim your intention isn’t to hurt me??? Make it make sense. How you got no smoke for somebody like Hottie and Jackie who is taking you out but you wanna say MY name after everything I’ve done for you? Weird ass behavior honestly. Then calls out beast and Hange as if that isn’t just gonna help them get with people like Hottie and go after the same floater you called out. My only regret in this game is saving her so many times. Smh expected Adam to expose the silent 6 but of course it had to be her.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:53 am

April is the actual spawn of Kelly and Hottie. If she wanted Hottie attention that badly, she should’ve said it sooner. The way her personality completely changes is scary ngl yikes
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:12 am

Chile the way my vote on Skeeter could potentially backfire - I’m so sick. I hope Christian votes with ‘us’ to make it 4-3 or i’m an idiot
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Whewwwwww Skeeter using a nullifier, Jackie using a double vote and Christian evicting rob, I think I might be able to escape this one.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:08 pm

Okay Hottie thanks for telling that you’d vote for Hange to win in jury. NOTED.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:59 pm

Hange is very clearly keeping Hottie safe and it’s weirding me out but idc. I actually want Dua out more so 🤷🏾‍�
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:57 pm

The way everyone keeps linking Beast, Hange, Skeeter and Jackie instead of me is so funny but amazing at the same time. I hope I can keep this up. I do recognize that the team I’ve aligned myself with are freaking comp beasts however, now that Hottie is gone, i still need Dua gone because I just don’t trust the girl? However, she’s kinda free agent waiting to be picked up and I will do just that if she will take out Hange and beast for me. I need to try and continue staying in the middle, not jinx myself and literally don’t even need to win hoh.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 pm

I know somebody did not just use a mystery hoh on Dua and Sza pls skdjdkdk omg I’m actually screaming rn Chile let me take my ass to sleep at this point

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:13 pm

I can’t believe this double went exactly as I wanted it to lol. Omg streamrolls are lit when you’re on the good side of it but yikes if we let this continue. I love BABES alliance but Beast and Hange are just too strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next