Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:21 pm

I hear Cameron wants the hoh and she's not in the 10. Maybe her?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:23 pm

I 100% get that! and of course DW wouldn't say anyone's name in their group and rightfully so! And I get why she would say my name and other's because we're not in the group so that would make sense as well. Hmm DW can still be an option plus the people you just said
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:24 pm

She can be an option, she actually just messaged me just now
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:25 pm

I trust you will make the right decision. If they were my tokens, I think I would split it 5 to Cameron, 3 to DW and 2 to someone random.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:25 pm

any idea on what she may want to do?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:28 pm

I'm kind of being a snake but I think Cameron is going to win and I want her to bust. I never talk to her and I think she's coming for me.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Other people from the 5 want to tell you about the 10. Please act surprised Laughing.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:07 pm

If she comes for you I will try to get her to not target you! I just spoke with her and she didn't mention you but she also didn't mention any name as well
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:08 pm

lol okay i'll act surprised omw
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Did you decide who you were giving them to?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:19 pm

Not yet haha

Has the group of 10 said anything?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:26 pm

They say a lot Laughing but it's not true content. It's basically Kway flirting with Pedro and DW getting stressed about the hoh. Bob the Builder seems to be the target though. Are you close to him? I've only talked to him once, yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:27 pm

In full disclosure, Buffy, Jim and Syd barely talk in it. I know for a fact none of us were asked if we wanted to be in it.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:38 pm

I'm not close with him either, I haven't spoken with him since yesterday because he was on the block.
Do you even know who started it? at least ya'll are safe being in it but yeah that's random being put into that without prior knowledge. Thanks for letting me know as well and this will of course stay between us
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:46 pm

It says the room was requested by Kway but I have heard that Pedro made him do it. I think Pedro is very dangerous but he can be dealt with later. I feel everything except safe in that big alliance. It's a ticking time bomb. You're almost better off outside of it. Soon it won't even exist anymore and you will have no heat on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next