Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Haleigh Broucher
Arisa Cox
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Keesha Smith
Blair Waldorf
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Celine Dion
Carter
Billie Eilish
Audrey Horne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:13 am

Thank you so much AOC!! Great game to you too. If you have any other questions let me know <3

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:14 am

Audrey stop pouring salt into my man’s wounds!!!

Audrey Horne and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:15 am

Final 2 - Page 5 Tenor

Audrey Horne and Carter like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:16 am

Carter wrote:

I guess I have you to heal my wounds. Sandra, where are you?

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:17 am

Audrey Horne wrote:
Keesha, you are the only person I purposely voted against the majority for because I couldn't do it to you. Just know I did not lie to you when I said I was keeping you and I considered you one of my closest people in the game. You're one of my favorite people from this game and I love you.

Other than my successful backdoor of Daphne, the other move I'm most proud of is winning the final HOH competition and evicting Tyler. I knew that Tyler was taking me to the final 2 no matter what, so I knew I needed to win part 1, make sure Tyler won part 2, and beat him in part 3. It was hard because I had a strong personal connection with Tyler, but I knew if I sat next to him in the end I would have no chance of winning whatsoever. So I had to put personal feelings aside and evict him. I'm proud of myself for being able to make this difficult decision and successfully pull it off.

The way Keesha coulda stayed if I knew Audrey was keeping her lmfao. I think Haleigh and Daphne were leaning that way and I could have done it if I knew the numbers were locked. Sorry gurl xo

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:17 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Carter wrote:

I guess I have you to heal my wounds. Sandra, where are you?

GOODBYEEEE 😂

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 am

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
Audrey Horne wrote:
Keesha, you are the only person I purposely voted against the majority for because I couldn't do it to you. Just know I did not lie to you when I said I was keeping you and I considered you one of my closest people in the game. You're one of my favorite people from this game and I love you.

Other than my successful backdoor of Daphne, the other move I'm most proud of is winning the final HOH competition and evicting Tyler. I knew that Tyler was taking me to the final 2 no matter what, so I knew I needed to win part 1, make sure Tyler won part 2, and beat him in part 3. It was hard because I had a strong personal connection with Tyler, but I knew if I sat next to him in the end I would have no chance of winning whatsoever. So I had to put personal feelings aside and evict him. I'm proud of myself for being able to make this difficult decision and successfully pull it off.

The way Keesha coulda stayed if I knew Audrey was keeping her lmfao. I think Haleigh and Daphne were leaning that way and I could have done it if I knew the numbers were locked. Sorry gurl xo

If you both kept her on my HOH I would have joined Carly and AOC to take you all down. Evil or Very Mad

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:22 am

I would have kept keesha 1000% if i knew audrey wasnt lying to her lol i was so clouded by the fact i knew audrey was aligned w everyone so i thought she was just telling keesha she was keeping her
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:22 am

I have 7 votes out of 12
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:23 am

Haleigh Broucher wrote:
Well. you all know im always here for screentime and making things about me so i kinda just wanna know how you both perceived our relationship

But on a more serious note: what is one (1) move that you guys can take full responsibility for? even if it flopped, thats fine. I just wanna know of a move you concocted (is this a word?) in your mind and tried to make happen and/or made happen.

I perceived our relationship to be okay I knew you didn't trust me because of me being in BGC and you confirmed that the night you were evicted. After we started working together I wanted to trust and work with you but I didn't know if I could 100%. I felt like you were lying about certain things and I knew you were working with Tyler to an extent so I knew I had to be careful with what I said to you.

One move I can take full responsibility for although it flopped is when Audrey nomainted Carly and you up on the block week twenty. Before veto happened I told Carly we needed to work together in this veto and make sure I win so I can take her off. In doing this, this would've forced Audrey's hand to possibly nominate Tyler or Carter because I suspected AOC had the DPOV. If AOC was nomainted then I would've encouraged her to nominate Tyler as replacement and we all would have voted him out. This plan ended up failing because Tyler won veto and didn't use it lol

Tyler Durden and Haleigh Broucher like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:29 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
Audrey Horne wrote:

If you both kept her on my HOH I would have joined Carly and AOC to take you all down. Evil or Very Mad
lmao you know you love us xo
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:30 am

Susie Carmichael wrote:
Congratulations Audrey and Billie on making final 2! I’m not gonna lie Audrey I acknowledged you as a big threat in the game and was considering when the best time to eliminate you and Tyler would be, obviously that didn’t happen as I’m talking to you from the bleachers Laughing Laughing Although I called you out in my goodbye speech because I had a feeling you weren’t being truthful, I want you to know that I’m not bitter towards you. I respect your game overall and I think you are really well-rounded. With that being said, I feel I have a good grasp of your gameplay overall, so I just want to know what was the benefit in voting me out of the game at the final 13?

Billie, you created a private room with me, and we named it “The Queens Parlor”, and I figured you had many other connections besides myself and that’s why our chats were somewhat vague. But I did enjoy the chats we did have. I have a lot of respect for your social game, however, your game appears to be one dimensional to me. Tell me why I’m wrong.

I honestly I agree and do think our games were very much similar other than me not being able to a competition tbh
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:32 am

Audrey was one of the votes to vote me out ... you're not getting my jury vote now clown

Sandra Kaluiokalani, Tyler Durden and Haleigh Broucher like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:33 am

Get her Billie.

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty