Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Haleigh Broucher
Arisa Cox
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Keesha Smith
Blair Waldorf
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Celine Dion
Carter
Billie Eilish
Audrey Horne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:35 am

Thank you for that Audrey <3 Great game! And congratulations again on final 2

Audrey Horne likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:37 am

Carter wrote:
Okay I have questions for both you to answer.

Who were you most loyal to and why?

Did any of you two have the mystery HoH? If so, please explain the nominations and thought process behind it.

If you could change one thing about your game, what would it be?
I was honestly most loyal to BGC from the start it was created till things started to fall apart. When I was able to connect with Carly and build a relationship with her after she nominated to me I became loyal to her because I felt we needed each other to move forward in the game despite the differences we had previously. Not going to lie it was hard to trust her but I knew I had to put my trust in her because I felt she was being truthful in the things she was telling me and we needed to work together to ensure the bigger targets were evicted. 

If I could change one things about my game is to not throw the earlier competitions because then maybe I wouldn't have continued to flop later on<3 Other than that it would be to not always be nice and be more aggressive when needed to be.

Shirley Chisholm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 am

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Hi ladies. Congrats on making final 2.

My question is for the both of you: which alliance did you have that you were the most loyal to and what part did you play in it’s success (or failure)?

I was most loyal to BGC and honestly as an alliance we didn't really do much talking besides winning HoH's so I'd say I failed on that aspect since I was not able to win one myself.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:02 am

Daphne Blake wrote:
I’ve read enough to where most of my questions are answered so I’ll leave you with this: I’d like both of you to say something nice about me <3
PHEW your presence was missed when you left! I think you're super funny and have a great scene of humor. I enjoyed our random talks and love how our chat name is Bacon Eggs & Cheese lmao. I also think you played a great game where you were able to play the middle as much as you could and won HoH's when needed to thT furthered yourself in the game.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:10 am

Hey guys!
Congrats on making it to final 2 I love you
However you did it, it's no accident.
I know how hard it is, so you should both be proud of yourselves Smile

Audrey
I did have a question for you but Celine basically asked you exactly what I was gonna ask you and you answered it, so I don't think I have a question for you. Great game <3

Billie
Some of us in the jury house feel as though your social/strategic game was lacking as well as your competitive prowess.
Do you think your social/strategic game was better than Audrey's? If so, please explain how.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:12 am

Billie Eilish wrote:
Daphne Blake wrote:
I’ve read enough to where most of my questions are answered so I’ll leave you with this: I’d like both of you to say something nice about me <3
PHEW your presence was missed when you left! I think you're super funny and have a great scene of humor. I enjoyed our random talks and love how our chat name is Bacon Eggs & Cheese lmao. I also think you played a great game where you were able to play the middle as much as you could and won HoH's when needed to thT furthered yourself in the game.

and to think i made up my job at dunkin donuts and it was a majority of our conversation sdjvbsfjbvks ily

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:12 am

Sandra <3 my girl. I loved working with you too, and I honestly wanted you around a lot longer than you were. You made me laugh so much and I felt like we kept it real with each other. I considered you one of my closest people in this game. But yeah honestly I probably would've wanted someone else to take you out for me too LMAO, but I was never going to do it myself. 

I definitely know I'm not a lock to win, whatsoever. I don't discount Billie's gameplay at all. We played very different games and we are both deserving to be here. I just hope I can explain my gameplay to you all and you can understand how hard I was really working throughout this whole game. Because BITCH I was stressed and I think I deserve to win. I beg you all to see through any bitterness. 

But yeah, I really do not understand why I'm seen as this mean villain. I never said anything to hurt anyone and I never did anything that was personal. I do have a very sarcastic and absurd sense of humor, but I actually held back a lot. I was as upfront as possible though and I never unnecessarily led anyone on. I'm actually a really nice person, but I can be blunt at times because that's what I appreciate from other people. I'm not sure how much ass I was supposed to kiss to not piss anyone off though, but I promise I was never trying to be mean and I don't think I was. To me, this was nothing but game and nothing I did was personal or wrong. 

My game was completely independent of Tyler's. For the whole first part of this game, I wasn't even working with him because I didn't even trust him. He was listening to me, not the other way around. Everyone felt like they were Tyler's number one, but I feel like he was genuinely with me until the end and would've taken me to the final 2. No one influenced any of my decisions, everything I did was for my own game. I was not playing his game, I was playing my own and no matter what, I knew I was cutting him at the end. I don't think my comp wins were the most impressive part of my gameplay at all. I won a lot of comps but that does not account for me not being nominated for the entire game. I was aligned throughout the entire house so that no one would nominate me. That was all social game and me positioning myself well with alliances.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:15 am

Congratulations on making final 2. You are both sitting there and should be happy because you beat out 32 people. It was a really hard game, well done.

Audrey: I didn't really see it coming today. Why should I not vote bitter and give Billie my vote?
Billie: I played the game with Audrey more than you. Do you think that should play a role in my vote? Do you think being closer to one of the finalist is a good reason to vote for them over the other?

Both of you
: Say one word to describe each juror

Buffy Summers, Sandra Kaluiokalani and Carly Incontro like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am

Okay thanks for the answer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:18 am

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:

Spoiler:

Lmfao why are you like this and why did I click all-knowing it'll lead to nothing

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:19 am

Daphne Blake wrote:
Billie Eilish wrote:
Daphne Blake wrote:

and to think i made up my job at dunkin donuts and it was a majority of our conversation sdjvbsfjbvks ily
LMAO the way I had a feeling but didn't know for sure sjsjsjs

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:19 am

Omg their brains are prob fried Tyler I’d be so pissed if u asked me that one word per juror question lmao

But yes please do <3

Sandra Kaluiokalani and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:20 am

Billie Eilish wrote:
Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:

Spoiler:

Lmfao why are you like this and why did I click all-knowing it'll lead to nothing

lmfaoooo omg I love you so much <3

Also you’re doing well now xo. I appreciate your tenacity

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:35 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Congratulations on making final 2. You are both sitting there and should be happy because you beat out 32 people. It was a really hard game, well done.

Audrey: I didn't really see it coming today. Why should I not vote bitter and give Billie my vote?
Billie: I played the game with Audrey more than you. Do you think that should play a role in my vote? Do you think being closer to one of the finalist is a good reason to vote for them over the other?

Both of you
: Say one word to describe each juror

Um honestly this is probably dumb to say in the F2 I know but no I don't think that should play a part in your vote. At the end of the day, it's a game and Audrey needed to do what she felt was best even if that meant cutting you in the end.

This is three words but I'd say Boss ass Bitch <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 am

not me answering Audrey's question instead of mine opps lmao

Sandra Kaluiokalani and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Empty