Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Haleigh Broucher
Arisa Cox
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Keesha Smith
Blair Waldorf
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Celine Dion
Carter
Billie Eilish
Audrey Horne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:36 am

I voted to keep Susie too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:37 am

i voted billie out like 2 or 3 times i think lmao

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:38 am

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
lmao Billie I also voted against you when Susie was on the block xoxo love you
Lmfao trust me I know your ass did you'll see in my DR but I had to play dumb with you and act like I knew you voted to keep me so you would think I didn't know what you were doing. I'm sure you probably knew that though

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:39 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
I voted to keep Susie too Laughing
I wanted to believe you didn't lmao but I did have you down as one who did with a ? next to it sjsjs

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 am

Billie Eilish wrote:
Lmfao trust me I know your ass did you'll see in my DR but I had to play dumb with you and act like I knew you voted to keep me so you would think I didn't know what you were doing. I'm sure you probably knew that though

I wasn’t good at hiding it though lmfao. I was gonna be loyal with Susie since she never did anything to I want to lick you me over

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:46 am

Carly. If by "some people" you mean you just say so <3 

I don't know who I was unnecessarily rude to when they were leaving. If you think I was rude to you then I'm honestly sorry because I just felt like I was being upfront and honest. I never had anything against you and I always really liked you as a person. But you were the person I could not defeat so I needed you out, and I told you the truth. I did however celebrate my own successes and I was happy when I was able to accomplish what I wanted. 

As for playing in Tyler's shadow, Tyler didn't guide any of my moves. He didn't guide me wanting Daphne out, he definitely didn't guide me wanting Carter out, he didn't guide me wanting you out, and he certainly didn't guide me evicting him in the final 3. I feel like it's really weird and sexist that everyone assumes he was telling me what to do, when for all intents and purposes it was the other way around. Tyler won competitions, but so did I, and I helped him win. I did all my strategizing by myself and made every single decision based on what was best for my own game. I'm certainly not in his shadow anymore.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 am

*Sits in chopped liver*

Last edited by Tyler Durden on Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:52 am

Billie Eilish wrote:

I wasn’t good at hiding it though lmfao. I was gonna be loyal with Susie since she never did anything to I want to lick you me over

I never did anything to fuckk you over either sjsjs but I think we were both lying to each other throughout the game and just played it off like we weren't when we knew we were tbh
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:53 am

Billie Eilish wrote:
Billie Eilish wrote:

I never did anything to fuckk you over either sjsjs but I think we were both lying to each other throughout the game and just played it off like we weren't when we knew we were tbh

lmao no I wasn’t saying you screwed me over. I couldn’t vote against Susie because she was loyal/honest but the difference was we had a group alliance that consisted of a ton of people and you weren’t in it Sad I did like our fantastic four alliance though <3 I wanted that to gain traction to take out our threats <3
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:54 am

tbh I think one of you kinda flopped in your jury answers and made it impossible for me to vote you even though that’s what I planned coming into this, good luck to you both tho I love you

Shirley Chisholm and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez like this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:57 am

Thank you for answering, I abstained from voting immediately because I saw you two were still answering questions and I wanted to be as fair as possible because I'm truly reading everything you both are saying; a quick follow up:

no, wasn't just me.. the conversation was already being had in jury. I believe a couple others were speaking on it as well. Thank you though <3

"and he certainly didn't guide me evicting him in the final 3." this is where I'm torn because I said as part 3 was happening "One of two things I think will happen, Tyler wins and takes Audrey, or Audrey wins and Tyler tells her to cut him" and Carter, who has insinuated he has figured out your guys (or at least Tyler's) identity said "I truly don’t see her cutting him UNLESS he tells her to cut him." so you are saying that is truly not the case?

Also I don't really think sexism is a factor because no one knows who anyone for sure is during the game. (at least I don't) I know you as 'Audrey' but I don't really think of you as male or female because... I'm not sure lol if that makes sense. Maybe that's just me.

Either way I will read the rest of your guys' responses and then vote, great game both of you! It's been a long journey.

Daphne Blake and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:58 am

Yeah Carly kept thinking Carter was a man this season <3 #NeverForget

Carter, Haleigh Broucher and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:59 am

PLS SANDRA SHSJSKSN carly asked me like twice if carter was a man or a woman

Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:00 am

Also the jury is all women and Tyler I really don’t think sexism has any role here lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:02 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
Thank you for answering, I abstained from voting immediately because I saw you two were still answering questions and I wanted to be as fair as possible because I'm truly reading everything you both are saying; a quick follow up:

no, wasn't just me.. the conversation was already being had in jury. I believe a couple others were speaking on it as well. Thank you though <3

"and he certainly didn't guide me evicting him in the final 3." this is where I'm torn because I said as part 3 was happening "One of two things I think will happen, Tyler wins and takes Audrey, or Audrey wins and Tyler tells her to cut him" and Carter, who has insinuated he has figured out your guys (or at least Tyler's) identity said "I truly don’t see her cutting him UNLESS he tells her to cut him." so you are saying that is truly not the case?

Also I don't really think sexism is a factor because no one knows who anyone for sure is during the game. (at least I don't) I know you as 'Audrey' but I don't really think of you as male or female because... I'm not sure lol if that makes sense. Maybe that's just me.

Either way I will read the rest of your guys' responses and then vote, great game both of you! It's been a long journey.

Chile I am a GIRL 😂😂😂 Could y’all please use the right pronouns.

Sandra Kaluiokalani and Carly Incontro like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next