Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Haleigh Broucher
Arisa Cox
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Keesha Smith
Blair Waldorf
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Celine Dion
Carter
Billie Eilish
Audrey Horne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:49 pm

I’ve read enough to where most of my questions are answered so I’ll leave you with this: I’d like both of you to say something nice about me <3

Megan Fox, Billie Eilish, Sandra Kaluiokalani, Tyler Durden and Keesha Smith like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:51 pm

Daphne. Forever that bitch. 😂

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:51 pm

Oh carter I missed u saying something similar EEK. Do It anyways though I need attention <3

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:52 pm

Well. you all know im always here for screentime and making things about me so i kinda just wanna know how you both perceived our relationship

But on a more serious note: what is one (1) move that you guys can take full responsibility for? even if it flopped, thats fine. I just wanna know of a move you concocted (is this a word?) in your mind and tried to make happen and/or made happen.

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:52 pm

Daphne wants to be me so bad. Lol
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:53 pm

I really do <3

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:55 pm

Okay I have questions for both you to answer.

Who were you most loyal to and why?

Did any of you two have the mystery HoH? If so, please explain the nominations and thought process behind it.

If you could change one thing about your game, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:56 pm

Sorry ya'll my cat is walking all over my keyboard rn while I'm trying to type replies lmao. Just know I am taking the time to really think about all your questions so that's why it's taking me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 pm

I stg we were still at like the final 7 and I looked away for 2 seconds and now we have a final 2 lol, Imma have to wing this rq.

I've read this thread and believe you both played phenomenal games, beating out 32 people alone is so incredibly impressive y'all are simply nothing short of iconic.

I haven't Really decided on my vote yet. I feel like I had a closer connection to 1 finalist while I believe the other finalist played the better game so we're gonna see how this turns out tonight.

To Billie

What single move in this game are you the most proud of and you believe to have done the biggest job of propelling you to the final 2. And give me a reason why Audrey Should not win this game

To Audrey

I see you already kinda answered why Billie shouldn't win so imma just ask you what move are you most proud of aswell

Again love y'all both you killed it and I can't wait to see who everyone is in the reveals.

P.S. after this we celebrating me finally getting rumoured for BB22 Ladeeez

Megan Fox, Billie Eilish, Sandra Kaluiokalani and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:12 am

Sorry guys I'm taking so long I keep getting caught up in something. I'll answer all of your questions in a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:13 am

Susie, thank you so much I really appreciate it. Honestly, you're one of the people I did the most wrong in this game so I'm sorry and it means a lot that you're not bitter.

Really though the only benefit to voting you out that round was you were up against Billie and you had won an HOH and she hadn't, you were simply the bigger threat. I knew that you were more likely to win another HOH and come after me, so that's the only reason I voted you out. I also thought you were playing a lowkey but great social game. I would have been happy if you stayed too and I would've continued working with you, and I had no plans to put you up myself. It was not this big plot to get you out or anything. Also, I straight up lied to you about my vote so I'm sorry. I felt like if I told you the truth I would get called out, but I got called out anyway so lesson learned lmao. It was deserved though. After jury started I tried not to lie about votes as much as was possible, but I wasn't sure if you were going to be in the jury. A miscalculation on my part because you deserved more respect from me anyway.

Susie Carmichael likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:27 am

Celine:
One specific game move I made was the night when Layla was evicted. As soon as she touched the block I knew I needed her to be evicted even though she was apart of BGC. Although others may have felt the same way as I did, I knew she needed to go because of her incredible social game. Night one she won the first HoH because 5 people picked her to be their F2 and the second time she touched the block she received 0(1 w/ Sandra) votes despite everyone saying they'd vote her out. Everyone I spoke with I tried to remind them this when voting because I felt that she was a dangerous player to keep in the game down the line if she had that much influence over people in the house. Not sure where the votes were going that night I decided to use my double vote to ensure she left although she already had the votes and I didn't need to use it proven when Arisa read the vote score.
Another specific move I made was when Carter was on the block I also instantly knew I needed her to be evicted that night. I even tried to plant the seed with Carly before our plan to block Audrey's power the night that failed. I knew just like Layla, Carter was great socially and always did well in competitions. I figured she had a good enough relationship with everyone in jury and how her game was perceived to be dominant like Tyler's game was. Although that may have been true or not I knew in a scenario where we would be in F2 I would not win for those reasons. The vote that night relied solely on AOC and I knew her connection with Carter was strong. Before the coup was used by Audrey I tried letting AOC know all these points so she'd nominate Carter rather than nominating me but she did not see my message in time to make that decision. After Audrey saved me with the coup I knew I needed Carly to stay and for Carter to go  I instantly thought the votes were there with me and Audrey voting out Carter but that was not the case. I kept messaging AOC constantly to remind her why it was better for our long term game to keep Carly instead. Credit to Carly as well because she is also part of the reason why she was able to stay that night reminding AOC why it was better to keep her rather than Carter.

Celine Dion likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:27 am

Congrats to both of you, this season was wild.

Audrey - some people think you played in Tyler's shadow all game, and that you were unnecessarily rude to some as they were leaving. How would you defend both criticisms? What moves did YOU make without Tyler's guidance or involvement? 

Billie - Some people think you weren't really playing strategically at all. How would you defend that? You clearly played a much different game than Audrey and I commend you for getting to final 2 solely on your own and without a duo comping back and forth to the end, but help some of us see a little more of the strategy in your game.

Good luck to both you!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Marianne Williamson and Penny Proud like this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:28 am

Since this is a quick one I will answer. Daphne, I think you're hilarious and there's lots of nice things I could say about you. I think you actually have the most similar personality to my own out of everyone else in the cast and I feel like we would be great friends outside of this. On a game level, you scared me because you beat me in comps and in social game. I wasn't trying to kiss your ass or anything after I backdoored you, I genuinely saw you as the best player and I felt really bad blindsiding you and betraying you. But I also felt it needed to be done for my own game. You're a bad bitch though, and you know it.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:29 am

Ah yes, that’s all I needed to hear. Very Happy

Audrey Horne likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Empty