Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Confessionals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Confessional for July 5th

Yesterday was a holiday so we had an extended challenge, the story writing one. This is not my favorite, I can never write well under pressure and often resort to funny or twisted. I really tried to be serious, but the pressure got the best of me and I went with a silly story about the prince in Cinderella having a foot fetish. I logged off and thought nothing of it. How shocked was I when I checked the forum one last time before bed and noticed that I had scored high enough to get the 2nd HOH title, wow lol. I guess sometimes it pays to make people laugh.

I didn't want it though, I didn't want to nominate anyone at this point because at this point I really can't go for the people I want to go after (Nottie and Daphne). I was all set to nominate Chloe and Michael, but it looks like Carter has that same idea.

I have been working hard trying to get Heather on my side, so right now I have a choice to make. Do I continue to nurture that garden with Heather, even though it's full of weeds and always in jeopardy? Do I win brownie points with Audrey who is stand offish? I know she would love nothing more than to see Heather leave. At least I got Penny out of all this. We barely spoke at all since the start, but now she's in the DM offering me her first born, final 3, her vote, etc. Thank you Penny, please join Haleigh and my double vote in my back pocket.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:05 pm

Winning this hoh might not be all that bad if I can keep the veto away from Heather.

I solidified some loyalty with Haleigh by telling her that people are coming after her. I also told her I saved her to make her feel even more indebted to me. I now have Penny who was not someone I had anything going on with promising me safety and deals, a bonus. I have put the train back on my final 2 Carter. I told her pretty much everything I was up to and thinking other than my double vote. I only told Sandra because I want to see if it comes back to me before I share with anyone else. I'm building Tyler's circle of trust.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Penny Proud wrote:
Michael just randomly created a group called the outsiders and half the house is in it wtf... I...

please do not tell anyone that I told you.

We have a Big 10 in the house lol. I remember the feeling of being invited to one of those. Good luck Penny Proud lol.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:50 pm

Confessional for July 6th

Good morning world, it is I, outgoing hoh Tyler Durden who probably never really needed to win that lol. Like I said yesterday, at least I made some new friends. I'm trying to build Tyler's army because sooner or later, I will need them to attack, I will need them to do the work I don't want to do (like get Keke and Daphne out, even possibly Celine). Sandra and Carter continue to be my girls. I wish Carter didn't make it so obvious that she's closer to the girls than she is to me. I wouldn't even be shocked if she tells them everything or almost everything I tell her. At least Sandra gives me the impression that I'm really her ride or die in the game, and she might very well be mine soon.

In other news, someone beat me to the vote nullifier. I thought it was $60 but looks like it was actually $70 and whoever bought it, wasted the shit out of it, unless it's Percy and she had voted him out *shrugs*. Moral of that story is that now I keep my money for something bigger and better hopefully.

In other better news, it looks like I finally got Heather out. I actually liked Heather, but she was friendly with the side that I'm less connected with and she's a threat in challenges. I don't think she was an immediate threat to me, but she was to my allies and she would have been for me too eventually.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:27 pm

In season 2 when Kway made the big 10 room, we all kind of bitched to ourselves and to each other, but we never went around telling everyone the way this cast is. I had so many people tell me about it yesterday, you can't help laugh.

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:16 pm

I actually sorta kinda didnt mind being in that 10 person thing right off the bat. I felt good with everyone in there and knew that it blowing up would make ppl distrust one another and Kway and I'd just sit back and relax and try to still be aligned with everyone after it broke up lmao
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:36 pm

Yeah I think since is was my first game, I was sketched out and worried about it. Thinking back, it was pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Sandra made an 8 person alliance and included Megan. Not even 10 minutes into it, she wants to wear matching outfits to the hoh tonight like that won't expose us. Megan lmao.

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Matching outfits im-

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Keke and Audrey win hoh which means I can relax. Even if they want me gone, they won't take the shot now that I'm in a bunch of new alliances with them. I hope my humor making the house meeting and the Catch 22 alliance is making people want to keep me around.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 am

Carly, Celine, I don't believe you about this vote. So sad because I want to work with both of you more than the likes of Keke and Megan.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:08 am

Confessional for July 7th

Another 2 bite the dust and finally one of them is Michael. Sadly this happens on the evening that I warm up to him. I'm messy this season so I enjoyed his opened letter to us in the eviction thread. Once I saw that, it made me want him to stay so he can keep making big alliances and exposing people when it blows up in his face. I already know Layla/Keke/Carter are a trio, I wasn't born yesterday. I already know they have Megan and Daphne. I didn't know that Marianne and AOC were being this messy though, this was new information. This is why I would have liked him to stay, I need to know more of that stuff.

I also need to know who keeps voting for that random person every round. I'm tempted to gun for the next hoh and sit there like the Godfather until they expose themselves. I have had enough of this shit.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:09 am

I forgot to add that Carter is onto Sandra and Sandra thinks it's Layla. This is going to get hard soon. I better enjoy it while I can. There's also Audrey who is super cute. I think she's dangerous for me. I came in saying no flirting. I need to stay at arms length.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm

I'm excited to see underdogs Aang and Marianne win hoh because I need some people to go that I have loyalty towards, but I just don't trust them enough to know it won't be me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:13 pm

Nothing I can do about saving myself from a possible backdoor with the pov, thanks Arisa for that rule lol. I liked the trivia challenge before. I have to save Layla and Carter in this vote. I really really have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next