Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Confessionals - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 3:19 am

You were not a flop. I wish I had you in this game Sad

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Confessional July 19th

Blair is gone, the vote went according to plan. I also won $20 that I gave to Audrey because I believe she's the one who has the most money in our alliance. Process of elimination

Haleigh: Quarantine
Sandra: Immunity necklace
Carter: Immunity Idol
Me: Double votes
Carly: Nullifier and Instant HOH
Daphne: Carter says she has the other Immunity necklace
AOC: Told me last night she got the DPOV

This only leaves Audrey, Keesha and Billie. Assuming they didn't buy anything, Audrey has played in more challenges than both of them. It felt logical to give her the money but I told my other allies that I couldn't give it away. This way no one feels any type of way. Especially with Carter using her idol on me, I wouldn't want her to think I prefer Audrey to her.

Bracing myself for a battleback. I hope it's not a posting challenge but I feel like it will be.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 12:19 pm

Confessional July 20th

I want to rip my hair out, my eyes out and I want to throw all electronic devices out the window lol. This challenge has been a pain in my ass. Almost everyone that has been evicted has left with a sour taste in their mouth, I'm not about to welcome one of them back.

To make matters worse, I was running a couple days ago, doing my routine morning run. I tried to avoid a squirrel and ended up twisting my knee. It's really painful and swollen, but no time for that, I have to sit here for 24 hours and post to make sure no one comes back. They all drag me on their way out, why would I want them back? I also want the HOH so I can finally get Keesha out. We started off strong, but now we barely find anything to talk about. It made me realize how hard of a time I have to form a bond with players that are never in power. I don't need them to be a challenge beast, but one or two would be nice.

Anyway, 2.75 hours left. I better win this challenge.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 am

I'm so disgusting with different things right now, but let's go one step at a time.

Yesterday I started off the day finding out that I will probably need surgery for a torn ACL in my knee. I did use this down time waiting at the hospital to think. I came up with what I felt was a master plan. I figured that with Audrey unable to play in the HOH, she was vulnerable and I didn't want HOH. I didn't want to win and just put up Billie and Haleigh because it would anger everyone. Carly wants me to go after 2 of my top allies. Carter and Audrey want me to go after Carly, it's messy. I figured let them fight it out, I'll try to win veto and if I manage, I'll save Carter or Sandra depending on who is on the block and we go from there. I was hoping for Carter or Sandra to pull out the win, but I didn't hate it when Carly did. Throwing that HOH was harder than winning it. I don't know if everyone was throwing it but wow.

Carly puts up Sandra and Carter. What a nightmare scenario. I know I need veto at this point. I know they will both expect me to use it on them. I know I want to save them both. Sure enough I win the veto. I decide to come clean and tell Sandra that Carter actually used the idol on me and that I owe her. It's the honest truth, I wanted that debt repaid so I can continue the game feeling like I owe much. I figure I have AOC and Carter to save Sandra with me, this is all good.

WRONG. Carter tells me she wants Sandra out after I use the veto on her. She was willing to keep her before. This right there is not how a final 2 operates but ok. I don't expect her to tell me everything. I don't tell her every details (like having the Quarantine. Which I only kept to myself because I wanted to use it how I saw fit given the circumstances. I would have used it on Carter if she was the outgoing HOH or Sandra if she was).

I still voted to keep Sandra, but looking back now, I should have saved her and we would have had the votes to keep Carter. Eventually I have to make choices. I can't go to finals with Carter, Sandra and Audrey, but I was not ready to say by to my most entertaining ally. I really really liked having Sandra. It felt comfortable in a weird way. I really miss her and I feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:26 am

Hey king sorry bout your knee and other things going south Sad dont feel bad

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:26 am

Hey king sorry bout your knee and other things going south Sad dont feel bad

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:10 am

Sorry for the double post lmao
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 pm

It's ok Jim, I like new posts from you.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:47 pm

I'm trying to be a sensible adult about Carter's betrayal because she makes a couple points about my loyalty with Audrey, but I was honestly most loyal to Carter. If she wanted to take a swipe at people that are loyal to us, she should have waited a couple rounds until we have the numbers to make sure we're safe after. Now we have to fight through Carly, AOC and Billie and a pissed off Audrey. There was no real logic to these moves by Carter and she's put us both in a weird spot. I don't even know what to say to her anymore. I'm not really a fan of selfishness even though this is a game and I get it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 4:28 am

Nothing against Audrey and Billie, but I'm sad that Sandra and Carter are not here right now. If only Carter had just trusted me. I know it would have been hard, but I wasn't going to betray her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? Another crapshoot challenge? It cost me the game in season 2. At least I know Audrey will take me to final 2 so it hurts less this time but wow. I'm going to start taking it personal guys lol.

Saoirse Ronan, Sandra Kaluiokalani and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Sksks Boo I promise it just happens that way. We love you <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6