Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:30 pm

wow a lot can really change so fast, this morning I answered the question for the extra money task and a lot has changed since then. Theres definitely about to be established lines and I'm like on the side with Jackie, Hottie, Kelly, SZA and Christian. I feel like I've completely changed my mind on a few people and both April and Adam have to go!

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:03 pm

now please tell I didnt just see that DPOV disappear??? I really have no clue where they're pulling all this coin from but it worries me. If this is yet again April and Adam they clearly have a lot of people manipulated and honestly I'm starting to lose a lot of trust in veronica. I also have a worry that some people may be playing both sides and that's scary. Me and Christian need to work something out because this ain't cute.

Here's my read on established sides:
Scooby
Hottie
Christian
Kelly
Jackie
SZA

vs

Adam
April
Rob
Skeeter

In the middle possibly Veronica, Beast and Hange. I feel like Hange is definitely not with other side but I can see both V and B being with the Adam & April crew. It's scary stuff.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 9:53 pm

Hange not nominating April is so weird to me they're definitely working together and that scares me.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:14 pm

LMAOOO maybe I'm playing this time way better than I thought. I've been able to argue with these people but they never call me out in the end. I've been making sure that I chat with people in a nice manner before they leave and it's clearly working. I dont get any of my dirty laundry aired but I get to hear about everyone elses it's great. It may be fake as f*ck but I believe its keeping me in this game and now that Adam's gone I can smell the jury phase and it's time to start slitting throats. I said I was here to win this time around and I meant it hehe
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:18 pm

I legit have a final 2 with every single person and nobodies clocked it??
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:01 am

Hange genuinely just asked me if hes the only person I speak to and ofcourse I'm gonna say yes. These people think I'm dead weight but in reality I'm stalking to them all the same amount and trying to keep the bond their so I dont go up on the block again. A HOH is important for me soon but this one might be a bit difficult for the likes of me and christian but I'll give it a go!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:13 am

This morning I'm just gonna drop all the remaining houseguests a message to check if they're online or not and that might give me a chance to catch up. If a lot of people reply I dont see much point in wasting my time
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 7:04 am

Ok so theres absolutely no way I'm catching up so my plan while everyone sweats and tries their best to win I'm going to focus on drawing out a plan for the jury phase and building myself a back up plan for when I take my shot at hottie. It's a risky move but I need to cover more ground and I'm bored of playing the nicey nice character.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 7:08 am

It's time to take control.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 12:41 pm

My idea is to have complete control over the game if I create another 6 person alliance (as shown below) if i flip i will have the deciding vote in the game. The only question is with the returnee player or whether it would be better for me to include beast although I'm unsure whether I can trust him or. I need to make sure this information wouldnt get back to the others and I know beasts close to Jackie. My first plan would be to take out Hottie so I can lead the rugrats. I need to plant seeds of uncertainty over the next few days to work my way from the bottom to the top. I think first I need to have a hat with the names I've listed under the underdogs and make sure they're on board to do so I might need to make them feel like theres some sort of majority without mentioning my name. This is risky and could end my game but I'm feeling way too comfortable right now and that's BORING!!! Hottie will steamroll if she isnt dealt with soon, I may not be able to win a competition but I need to still take control of the winner hoh so that I can completely shock the jury in the end.

Rugrats (Created by Hotti)
Hottie, Scooby, Christian, Jackie, SZA, Kelly [6]

Underdogs (NEW Created by me)
Scooby, April, Hange, Skeeter, Rob, Veronica [6]

Beast, Returnee (Could use both of these to my advantage)

Depending on who wins HOH each week this the way I want things to play out. Not including the returnee. I have loyalties to Christian because of the UK alliance enough to take him to top 3, I also think if their both there I go to top 2. I'm regards to Rob i think he's the most bearable out of all the remaining HG's

1. Scooby Doo
2. Rob Cesternino
3. Christian Hubicki
4. Veronica Mars
5. April Kepner
6. SZA
7. Kelly Kapoor
8. Jackie Burkhart
9. Hange Zoë
10. Beast Boy
11. Skeeter Valentine
12. Hottie

Theodora Crain and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Ok so my plan hasn't worked fully but I've created a new alliance with Christian, Hange & Beast. Christian wants to request it for the clout but it was my idea!!!

That leaves room for me to ask april, rob and Skeeter/V if theyd be down for another 4 so I have full coverage
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:51 am

Skeeter winning for me tonight COULD be really good for me if I'm able to convince him Hottie is the biggest threat here that would bring my plan into action. The only worry is hes really closed off and take a long time to reply, positives are it's not just me and he's told me several times he has my back yet I don't really believe that. The determination he showed in that HOH worries me and in the 3 part final HOH theres an endurance I dont want to be seeing him in that. Personally I'd really like him to go next and that would also align with the plan i jotted down yesterday. Dua and I had a decent relationship before she left, I dont want to take her anywhere near the end but I could definitely use her return to benefit me.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:11 pm

now Skeeter did that hehe
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:17 pm

have I signed up to join a circus or play big brother? I really couldn't tell you.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:22 pm

WAIT IS JAMES HOTTIE AND HES LIKING HIS OWN POST-

Hottie and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next