Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:39 am

This guys proving exactly why he needs to go home yet they're all playing scared. Wake the fvck up and vote in favour of your game and not the house. It actually makes no sense to me and I'm calling it out the minute everyone wakes up. Hes been using scaring tactics to sway votes-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 am

fuming I shouldve just played like I have before these people are completely idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 pm

NOW that was way too close for comfort but I'm officially awake and it's time to make some god damn waves up kn here. Game mode activated I'm now about to play like I have before the nice act clearly isnt working let's hope i can make it to jury this time. HOH is CRUCIAL tonight i need to be on the ball and one things for sure stefan CANNOT win tonight.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:10 pm

not to be that girl but I think I'm missing my season 6 sisters this cast...I'm coming to the conclusion I just dont like most of these people.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:18 am

Today at 12:13:13
by Adam Sandler
How many bbq do you have? If I can get 400 between. Me and 3 people imma get the Quaretentine power so I'm safe this round
thumb_upLikethumb_downDislike
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:20 am

NOW THIS MAN....I SWEAR TO GOD????? WHY ON EARTH WOULD I HAND YOU ALL OF MY COIN TO SAVE YOURSELF WHEN YOU WERE QUICK TO THROW ME UP ON THE BLOCK!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN TO YOU??? YOU MUST BE THE WHOLE ENTIRE CIRCUS CAUSE WHAT THE HELL???? ITS THE AUDACITY WHY DOES HE THINK HES SUDDENLY BETTER THAN EVERYONE BECAUSE HE WON ONE HOH HE NEEDS TO GET OVER HIMSELF!!!!

Theodora Crain, Hottie and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:20 am

HE INFURIATES ME!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:59 pm

I'm feeling like I'm possibly finding my way back in to maybe the middle of this game but I'll find out for sure tonight. Hottie already evicted me once and I know she has a back up plan so i wouldnt be completely shocked if went up again but fingers crossed that's not the case. I'm just trying my best to keep my cool because the spotlights been on me for a few rounds now and I need to focus on making it to the jury phase so I can start making some big game moves. My problem in the past has been striking too early but its proving a little difficult to get far untouched. Adam's a sneaky player and I gave hottie a lot of info today to ensure he went up on the block not that I had any doubts. I think it's interesting because he was so against Michael's gameplay yet hes playing in such a similar way. If everything goes to plan tonight he should be leaving. I just hope I'm good tonight and hottie sticks to her word.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Today I've been chatting a lot with Jackie and she's really opened my eyes to a lot of people behaviour in this game. I believe theres a majority alliance somewhat run by hottie that neither of us are included in. SZA was actually infact a vote to send me packing and straight up lied to my face. I've been throwing in some hints wih Jackie that it might be time to a shot at the big dogs and quite frankly Hottie's getting way too comfortable. Let's hope for a HOH that plays very much in my favour tonight!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:15 pm

These houseguests are so whiny that hoh just solidified for me who I actually want to work with. I want to be working with people who put their head down and put the effort in. Not the ones who whine and complain and there was way too much of that tonight. I know for a fact I'm not winning this one so let me be nice

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:17 pm

NOW Hange better now win this because I dont want my ass going on the block again especially by a follower who just does as they're told-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 2:16 pm

That tie was hilarious theres a few people shaking in their boots and now they know how it feels. I just hope April thinks I kept her because I can't have the target being painted on my back again. Robin staying was so much better for my game but in the end there just wasnt the numbers but there was a lot more than I was thinking. Tonight will be really interesting I cant wait to see who take the next hoh and hopefully I'm good for another round.

So far in the past im always playing on the wrong end of the battle back so hopefully this time if there is a battle back I'm still in this house and someone that left on good terms with returns (basically everyone who's went out) and people ask why would anyone lie about their votes??? Girl I've got to think about the future of my game and I'm playing to win. Let's just hope tonight's the night to take out a big target!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Everyones acting like it's not blatantly obvious that Hottie bought the mystery power. There's no way she was just randomly checking that threat. Either she has it or she gave her coin to someone to purchase it theres no other way she wouldve known the update. I think Hotties playing an extremely dangerous game and itll come back to bite her in the longrun
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:40 pm

I have to try my best to plant seeds in everyones head that hottie has the power and also is running the game. That way I dont gave to directly take the shot and I can pull it off without getting my hands dirty
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:41 am

A few days ago I would've told you I'm screwed but things change quickly in this game and now I feel like I'm actually in the best position in the house. The last few days I've really been trying to establish strong bonds with the people who evicted me to make sure that doesn't happen again. I have a final 2 with every single person in this game minus Stefan but today I sent him a dm telling him he's safe with me and I want to work with him as an unlikely duo. I'm trying my best to plant seeds and I'm doing well at not being caught. I've been biting my tongue a lot over the last few days and I've really missed the drama but me keeping my mouth shut is solidifying my spot as a contender to go far in this game. Since reading up on everything that went down last night I've learned that I cannot trust April at all and she NEEDS to go tonight. Adam will hopefully be completely on his own and quite frankly I'd rather use him as an easy pawn than take him out. I'm not threatened at all. My comp ability isnt really strong but tbh I haven't been trying massively hard, I've noticed a pattern that the comp winners instantly gain a target on the back and I just want to be seen as the sweet innocent scooby who doesnt have a clue how to play this game. I act silly and pretend Idk how things work and they actually buy it. I'm here to manipulate them into believing I'm not a threat until it's time to strike and that might just be sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next