Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:12 am

THESE PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL NO WAY DID SOMEONE JUST TELL ME ROBS A BIGGER THREAT???? DONT LIE TO MY FACE YOU VOTED THAT WAY BECAUSE JACKIE TOLD YOU TO AND IF I WIN TONIGHT YOUR ASS WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO HER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:13 am

I'm sick of all these people just doing as they're told, get a mind of your own. In what world is rob a threat in this game???? Like please?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:21 am

it's crazy how things change, I really dont want hottie going anywhere shes so fun to talk to and she keeps my spirits up in this game but I will not be taking her to the very end that's asking to lose. On the other hand my trust with Jackie has totally disintegrated, I love her as a person but in this game shes sneaky and it dawned on me last night starting with DWs iconic comp that shes in with everyone and she has a pull over the likes of Hange/Beast. Tonight I need atleast 1 of those three to go and it will really open up the game for anyone else to win

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:32 am

not to mention she ruined ny entire backdoor plan UGH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:15 pm

planting seeds so Jackie will go tonight because I CANNOT beat he and she really thought she good stop our backdoor!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:40 pm

when I say disaster i mean disaster. Idk what we were all thinking letting this core 4 slip through, tonight gave me very much bb22 vibes and now me/sza/christian are completely on the bottom waiting to be picked off. That strong alliance has all the comp beasts so we're absolutely screwed. I need two to something out my days are numbered so seeds will need to be planted within that 4 so they start shooting at eachother.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Hange/Jackie/Beast/Skeeter are playing a very bland game that looks flashy because of the comp wins but the moves they have made were atrocious and I'd give the win to anyone who sat next to them if they dint take eachother. Also soeeter better shut his trap the only thing keeping me from snapping is the fact I'm close to being evicted as it is. These shady comments like hes some god he was only saved because hes problematic and disliked and THATS THAT.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 4:34 pm

tonight both hange and jackie have come to me and indicated that if they can help me win tonight or throw to me the will. Little do they know that if I win Beast&Hange will be sitting on the block. Jackie's lucky she has an idol, playing both sides has really played in my favour but it's time to show my cards and take out one of the strongest players in this game.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 6:40 pm

now why hange tell me she has 4 votes tonight...this really throws a rench in my plan because if put her up and she comes off she'll save beast and both remain in the game. I need to reevaluate and maybe putting beast, skeeter and hange as a renom is better for me if I win
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:16 pm

time to plant seeds because I SUCK in comps and its getting embarrassing I need to do something
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:20 pm

YUP THEY GOING UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:18 am

This is straight up LAUGHABLE, these are the people we consider the biggest threats in this game and they can't even make a god damn strategic move. Ya'll clearly love the average BBUS steamroll alliance because you're fitting in those shoes and you're pretty much making this season dry as hell. It's so disgusting. You may all have flashy comp wins but your strategic gameplay is absolute garbage, after tonight you've made yourselves look weak to a jury and you'll certainly not be getting my vote in the end. I'm so sick of this sheepish behaviour, I'M OVER IT!!!!!

Hange you straight up lied to me all night last night so that I'd try help you come off the block. I mean I saw through it and it wasn't happening unless you took yourself off but this isn't the first time you've straight up lied to my face and then come clean later on. You legit told me during the double you considered me as a backdoor option and came up with some lame ass excuse an hour later. I'm tired of the friendly act because you're fake as fuck and not one person in here is buying it anymore.

Skeeter I dont like you, the way you talk down to people makes me so uncomfortable, you treated Kelly and Hottie like shit so I'm glad we're finally seeing the back of you just not under these circumstances.

Beast Boy...I don't know how you pulled it off because you should be walking out the door tonight but apparently theres a few brain cells missing in here. I think this just proves how threatening you actually are, you've played such a flawless game and I cant wait to award you my jury vote in the end. What people don't realise is that this could be our only opportunity to get rid of the Beast and it's been completely wasted.

Jackie you need to realise you're on the bottom of that 3 and eventually they'll cute you off. Tonight was a real opportunity to change your game and I'm upset that you didn't shoot your shot!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 am

now I need to work out whether to send this after the eviction or not. I feel like they want to drag me to the end but that's not how I want to make it there I need to get power or else I wonr win. I have a good relationship with everyone in the jury and I need to keep working on these people too BUT I'm so pissed at them for letting beast stay its fucking ridiculous and I bet yall are bored of it too
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:42 pm

give me my spam comp pls.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:45 pm

WHY AINT JACKIE BUDGING SHES SO HARD TO SWAY!! I've legit spent my whole damn day working on her so that she'll flip on beast and theres no movement at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next