Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:23 pm

wait nvm he wouldnt fight like that
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:24 am

Now why did I fall asleep about half an hour before the veto I've been waiting to play in...I'm so sick of this!!! April for me would be the obvious vote but if I take out Kelly and pretend I didnt that leaves the spot open for me to be Hotties number 1 and shes damn good at comps. It will also look better to a jury when I send her a** out the door.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 am

not me surviving the exposure AGAIN. I'm just great at damage control!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 8:09 am

Today I have secured a final 4 with the people on the other side and yet again I'm sitting pretty. I'm pretty much covered all over the house and these people dont see me as a threat at all. I havent really been trying my best in comps because I dont want to give away my position but I'm really gunning for this next hoh because i want to be the one that makes a move on hottie so these people will know I'm not one to mess with. I've created these 2 four person alliances without hottie so I can fall back on them once she leaves and ins till protected. Today I'm going to have a little bit of fun and create an alliance with the everyone called the "candles still lit" referring to the original sixteen candles to really just freak these people out even tho I didnt create the original.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 11:48 am

Last night was a disaster, I feel like this is really gonna come back to bite me if I make it to he end. I'll be one of the only people without any flashy powers...I'm so UNLUCKY!!!

I now need to step up my game and win some competitions, I have a good social game but i dont really see that awarding me the win in the end. This seasons definitely a lot harder because since the beginning I've been shoved in a corner and I dont think anyone here would love it if I tried to tell them what to do on their HOH like I've done in the past. Hopefully tonight I can take control of my game and show that flashy powers dont win you the game.

I'm still successfully playing all sides & everyone but sooner or later they'll all catch on. I need to make sure these new alliances I've put together are solid and the people within them wont touch me. I'm also going to plant some seeds to and see if anyone will give me some coin to buy an extra vote, it sucks not being in on the action especially when I stayed up until past 4am for it.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 12:01 pm

let me go guilt trip people into sending me their coin LMFAOOOO

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:32 pm

Dua out here buying quarantine powers and shes been back 2 minutes, I've been here this entire time and I got completely shafted by my luck. IM OVER IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:33 am

not these fools wasting their powers-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:13 pm

today wasn't cute, someone finally called me out but not even for anything I'm actually doing. Tonight I need to win this HOH, i feel like Hottie & Jackie might be a bit more paranoid about me. Skeeter needs to go he always takes everything so personal and that's not the way I play this game, I strongly believe in keeping game in the game. I feel like he's definitely going to be someone bitter coming out of this season and that makes me a little upset because that's not my cuppa tea. I just need to continue playing up my final twos with everyone because if I do win tonight I'll need to cut off 2 of them and itll really hurt my game. I feel like I havent needed to win and it would only hurt me but it's the jury phase and a jury love to go off comp wins and look past the actual gameplay so I need to snatch a few up over the next few days.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 pm

NOW THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN MISSING!!! Now that I've made merge I'm here to make moves and plant some seeds. If all goes to plan tonight I mayve just convinced Hottie to BD Hange or Beast.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 pm

JURY* Not me thinking I'm playing survivor-

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Ok if Hotties true to her word I couldve potentially just flushed out a veto pass, immunity idol and someone who has the ability win HOH during the double not to mention they're in with a lot of people and HUGE threat in this game.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 pm

If anything Jackie isnt doing herself any favours. SHE GOTTA GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:11 am

it's alright being a comp beast but if you ain't gonna make move moves you ain't playing big brother. Shes solidified the fact shes working with beast/hange like april called out and she better watch her back!

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:12 am

Apparently she's playing the best game too....well itll be over soon.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next